penalty shootout bug!

ive had 2 penalty shootouts in the last few days and both times every one of my penalties have gone down the middle and saved by the 'keeper. therefore ive lost both. ive never seen this happen before, but as its happened twice it has to be a bug of some sort.:mad::mad:

im playing with arsenal by the way so the quality of player is good enough to know the aim for the corners when taking a penalty.

whats pkm?

It's the match basically, if you go the match, on the menu at the bottom left, there will be a "Save" option. Click that and it will save a pkm of the match to Documents/Sports Interactive/matches. Then you can upload it so we can download it and watch it ourselves

Virtually all missed penalties in FM that are on target seem to go straight down the middle. And the ones that go in end up in either corner. It does get a bit repetitive, but I don't think the fact they went down the middle is particularly relevant to the specific problem.

Did you set your better takers to take the penalties?

Do you train set pieces and shooting enough for those players?

Despite those, it does just sound like bad luck.

i used all my best pen takers, rated at 15,14,13 and 12 both times. i train medium on set pieces

Archived