Can't move players to Spanish B Team

I'm playing with Barcelona and for some reason I can't move players to my b-squad. I got few talents I want to stall for a while their but I can't this error. Player is 20 and not yet registered anywhere.

Must have at least 6 under 23 players, but I can't add any under 23 players :s

barca.jpg

welcome to the wonderfully unplayable/broken world of FM09, this is just one of a huge number of bugs which have rendered the spanish leagues unplayable, keep an eye out and pretty soon you will see that in your A,B teams you will have the shi**ist players imaginable, who your assistant has signed for free but they will be on massive £30k- £54k long term contracts. But dont be downhearted as you should know by now if you have been a regular customer of the FM series you pay your money in November, then wait through December, January, February and then if your lucky, really lucky, really really lucky you may have a playable game by early march!!!!!!!!

welcome to the wonderfully unplayable/broken world of FM09, this is just one of a huge number of bugs which have rendered the spanish leagues unplayable, keep an eye out and pretty soon you will see that in your A,B teams you will have the shi**ist players imaginable, who your assistant has signed for free but they will be on massive £30k- £54k long term contracts. But dont be downhearted as you should know by now if you have been a regular customer of the FM series you pay your money in November, then wait through December, January, February and then if your lucky, really lucky, really really lucky you may have a playable game by early march!!!!!!!!

WTG, yet another constructive piece of criticism.

It is known (not sure if it is a but or not), but do a search and you would have found many other threads on this.

anyway, the Spanish B teams are separate teams this year (you can choose to mange Barca B or Barca) so in fact it is a totally different team which makes it normal that you can't move players around.

Also, when players are registered for the A team, they are not allowed to play for a lower team anyway.

I've not played a Spanish save on FM09 as yet, but I believe that IRL if a player playes more than six or so games for say the "B" team, he can't then move to the "A" team. Same if he's played for the "A" team in reverse. Should be able to move players from the youth team though.

Out of interest, were any of the issues mentioned fixed with the 9.2 patch, or is this something in the pipeline for the 9.3 final patch?

Just want to know before I start my annual Granada CF Segunda B4 save ;)

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same problem as topic starter, what to do?

i cant raise my u-19 squad players for B team, am i missing something?

the rule in spain says EVERY juvenile player(u-19) can play any time in B team, but what the hell, i just want to raise them permanently for the B team, and i get the same thing as the topic starter...

Archived