Which Football Manager do you play?

Which Football Manager do you play?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Which Football Manager do you play?

• FM 2005
    • FM 2006
    • FM 2007
    • FM 2008
    • FM 2009
    • FM Live

FM09, still don't get why you would play an old version of the same game.

Because FM09 is bug ridden and unplayable ?

I went back to 08 to wait and see if this new patch actually fixes the game in any way shape or form.

AMC / midfield rating bug is probably the most irritating thing the game has to offer.

I Play in the lower leagues so havent had the joys of Man City messing up the transfer market yet so lets not even start getting into other reasons why id play the older version of the game.

Because FM09 is bug ridden and unplayable ?

I went back to 08 to wait and see if this new patch actually fixes the game in any way shape or form.

AMC / midfield rating bug is probably the most irritating thing the game has to offer.

I Play in the lower leagues so havent had the joys of Man City messing up the transfer market yet so lets not even start getting into other reasons why id play the older version of the game.

Certainly not unplayable.

Anyway for what its worth I play FM09.

FM09 it is. I can't understand who play rather live than fm09. Call me idiot but i can't see any fun in live. I had a team in live beta which was free and literally it get me ****ed of every time so hard that i was ready to hack'n slash everything around me.

<<Certainly not unplayable.>>

It most certainly is unplayable.

50% of the time going into games it crashes my computer and it doesn’t give me the option of windowed mode, supposedly a work-around. Not to mention the legion of other bugs and annoyances.

Anyway, FM7 & FM8 were too annoying to play before the final patch; in fact FM8 was still too annoying to play AFTER the final patch (should STILL be a third patch for it, imo).

FM9 is without any shadow of a doubt a MINUMUM THREE PATCH game. We shall see if patch three renders it a tolerable use of your spare time.

I’m still on FM7.2. If FM9 is still shocking after the next patch I’ll be on FM7.2 forever. I’ll have no interest whatsoever in the post-7.2 series.

FM07. I'm playing with 3 friends an online game that's been going on for about two years now. I guess the reason for sticking with old version is that we all have families with little kids and don't have the time to play as much we wanted to. So basically, we don't want to spend our limited playing time to learning all the new features let alone re-building tactics etc. It just feels there's too much work in starting a new game with newer version. Also I think we are too attached to our teams now to quit and start a new game from the scratch.

<<Certainly not unplayable.>>

It most certainly is unplayable.

50% of the time going into games it crashes my computer and it doesn’t give me the option of windowed mode, supposedly a work-around. Not to mention the legion of other bugs and annoyances.

Anyway, FM7 & FM8 were too annoying to play before the final patch; in fact FM8 was still too annoying to play AFTER the final patch (should STILL be a third patch for it, imo).

FM9 is without any shadow of a doubt a MINUMUM THREE PATCH game. We shall see if patch three renders it a tolerable use of your spare time.

I’m still on FM7.2. If FM9 is still shocking after the next patch I’ll be on FM7.2 forever. I’ll have no interest whatsoever in the post-7.2 series.

FM09 is not unplayable. If it is how am I playing it? :confused:

Have you tried the other method of getting the game into windowed mode?

Sorry for going off-topic but just want to tell PjW_JJJ that there is another way of going into windowed mode if you cannot do it through preferences.

Archived