How sucessful have your regens become?

got a cracker of a lad to show you, but ill come to him in a minute

in 2017 now, won the league in my first year, lst it the second to the arse, then won it every year until the previous in which those bastards won again, won the cl 5 times, reaching th efinal 6 years in a row! city also won the league cup 3 times in 4 years and are in the semis this year again, still the best they have finished in the league is 2nd.

the league looks alot different now though chelsea are relegated though for the second time, but arsenal raided them for cech and mikel plus another regen wonderkid. derby and crystal palace have had takeovers and are now top table teams, both having 1 3rd place finish in the last 2 years, charlton are also another taken over by a tycoon who now reside in the PL.

as for the current squad only rooney and anderson remain from what is now my current squad. i have the best belgian ever to have lived in a lad called marco marco who is **** hot on the international stage.

yuri shatalov who i got on a free from s. moscow who has turned into a world beating AML

rafael perez who i bought from a mid tabled spanish team for 1m,spent a few years in the reserves then went to derby on loan and came back straight into my starting lineup with a huge reputation

juan perez, another 1m buy from real madrid, best leftback in the world, worth 32m at one point

and then of course the players who came through the academy, the first is the best english centreback on the game dave walker

now the creme de la creme who came through in the same year, patrick southam.

he has currently scored over 180 goals in all competitions over 8 years working his way to being a regular, he scored 39 goals in 39 starts last year and took the golden boot the year before, scoring 40 in the PL!

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8949/picture1e.png

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6946/picture2h.png

world player of the year 3 times

world footballer of the year twice

won the golden boot twice

I've had one at Ajax, 7 stars potential, sold him to Real Madrid at 19, broke something and was out injured the entire first season at Madrid.

then moved to Juventus, again injured for a year, then was released :O ... and signed for Feyenoord on free and got injured again and then resigned from proffesional football. LOL!

Always nice when you bring a kid through like that. I have a couple in my 2014 Newcastle that are pushing for an England place.

BTW, your club achievements would be more impressive if you didn't have a cheat programme open in your screenies. ;-)

Haha, well spotted.... whats the point... :rolleyes:

It certainly does look very suspicious. Wouldn't be at all surprised if his stats and attributes were all made up

I'm one of the first people to question stuff like this..

But to be fair, i've had two strikers with the same sort of attributes who also went on to become world players of the year several times...and I didn't cheat.

So if I can get players like that, i'm sure he can!

ive got a few good young players aswell.. i signed all of these from other teams when they were younger, so none of them came through my academy. however i do have 2 good young defenders who came through the ranks, and one other who i signed..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35729844@N05/3309429628/sizes/o/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35729844@N05/3308601705/sizes/o/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35729844@N05/3309429784/sizes/o/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35729844@N05/3309429914/sizes/o/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35729844@N05/3308602359/sizes/o/

antonio benito and alvaro ros used to be rated as wonderkids, but theyre too old now.. literally all the big clubs want to sign them which i suppose is a good thing, but it is a bit of a pain in the ass! got offered around £90m at one point for benito, but i said no.. dont really need money. rodrigo and borja are currently rated as wonderkids.. not bad eh?

Always nice when you bring a kid through like that. I have a couple in my 2014 Newcastle that are pushing for an England place.

BTW, your club achievements would be more impressive if you didn't have a cheat programme open in your screenies. ;-)

dont worry i used fmrte to check the potential ability of one or two of the players that came through my squad, oh and also to put myself as a legend at the club since they wouldnt :o

also fmrte only temporarily changes the ability of your striker if you edit him, you can see from his career stats that he has been a consistant performer once he became a regular after a season or two in the reserves/on the bench

he's just taken the golden boot for the 3rd time and player of the year again in the PL :)

Anyone had any wonderkid regens come through from one of the lesser nations? I'm managing TPS in Finland and i'm yet to see one come through. Some are close to making it but never aspire to wonderkid status.

I paid £55m recently for a Finnish left-back who started his career at FC Haka. I've also had two wonderkids from the USA (Centre-back and GK), a couple from Wales (through my own youth system), a defender from Switzerland, a left-back from New Zealand (who came through my youth system) and strikers from Turkey and Belgium.

I'd say the distribution is reasonably realistic from my experience. There don't seem to be players from tiny nations coming through at the same rate as in FM08.

I am the only one that always completely ignore people when its known they're cheating? I just close down the msn-screen of never respond to their screenie's anymore. Program's like mrte and stuff ... bah!

ps. No patch :( I was really hoping today... I've put my money on friday 21:00 dutch time though.

Amazingly Newcastle had him for a couple of seasons when he was young and released him on a free!
I'd suspect the Bojan bug may be the cause of that?
Looks good but I have a sneaky suspicion that you have editied his details. People dont have FMRTE downloaded and open if they are not using it.
Haha, well spotted.... whats the point... :rolleyes:

You guys do realise that if he'd printed JUST the FM window or if he'd closed FMRTE beforehand then you probably wouldn't be accusing him of cheating? The visible stats are possible. For the hell of it I've opened up Genie Scout and found the regen in my game with the highest CA (181, and still got a bit to go before he hits his PA).

casas.png

What's so different between Casas, the regen in my game (who has yet to peak) and Southam, the regen in the OP's game? Taking into account difference in playing position and stuff (so their strengths obviously aren't the same), there's not a lot, is there? This isn't like Mattia Falco who was blatantly edited...

But in saying that, I'm a teeny bit concerned that Southam has a Goalkeeping rating of 3, when I don't think I've ever seen a player with a goalkeeping/outfield rating of anything other than 1 or 2 that hadn't been edited (as if the visible stats weren't enough of a giveaway for Falco, the goalkeeping rating of 9 really stood out as the guy being a bit brainless with his editing)

Archived