Disk Not Showing up???

Hi all, im doing this for a friend..he has just bought fm09 and when he put it into his didk tray nothing loaded up..he wet on my computed and it said there was no disk..when he took it to his friends the disk showed up.

Any advice please.

P.S. Other disks work and show up such as fm08 ect...

cheersnd wul be gratefl

It's either not a DVD drive, or his drive is dead.

Does it read other CD's...if so...it's not dead...but must be a CD drive and not a DVD drive. :thdn:

He said in the OP that it reads other discs. Not sure why you felt the need to repeat what me and Peter have already said

He said in the OP that it reads other discs. Not sure why you felt the need to repeat what me and Peter have already said

i read it quickly and edited my post, no need to jump down my throat mate...maybe you should try getting a life...and some manners for that matter.

i read it quickly and edited my post, no need to jump down my throat mate...maybe you should try getting a life...and some manners for that matter.

I didn't jump down your throat, you are the one who is doing this to me and also it is you who seemingly has no manners, judging by that post at least. All I did was point out that it was fairly pointless for you to post the exact same thing as has already been posted

Shut up and stop causing trouble.

Well put Peter :D

Sorry i was under the impression this is a public forum for all to speak. Not just you and your mate.

It is a public forum and as such we all have a right not to accept people who come on here and try to pick fights, which it seems you are trying to do. Grow up and stop dragging this thread off topic

how does he do that ? ? ??

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5493F76A-6D37-478D-BA17-28B1CCA4865A&displaylang=en

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

hey, were all here just trying to help out other FM users.

It's a good thing eh! But god, you have to be quick posting eh!? By the time you've done it 10 million other people have already posted it...as i have found out myself.

hehe

And this is at a time when Jod isn't online. He normally gets in before anyone evens notices the thread has been opened

sorry for having a go at ya ftg87...i did genuinely think you were having a go at me first mate.

so sorry for that, man enough to admit when i spoke out of line...apologies mate. :D

That's cool mate. I apologise too, I did get arsey over nothing (again :p) I can also see how what I said at first was fairly inflammatory so, yeah sorry chap :thup:

Fm rocks, and these forums are great. i have NEVER seen a forum full of so many people...eager to help others.

If only the rest of the world had the same attitude eh!

TBH mate, the helpful people seem to be in a minority on here a lot of the time. That is partly why I got so defensive earlier. We have to deal with quite a few idiots on these boards, but FWIW, we do try to keep to place a useful resource

If only, we are all fighting for MoQ to be fair

Not all of us are that shallow Peter :p

Fm rocks, and these forums are great. i have NEVER seen a forum full of so many people...eager to help others.

If only the rest of the world had the same attitude eh!

Yeah, we have a lot of very helpful posters here. Don't worry, ftg & Peter don't usually have a go like they did to you ;)

You're very welcome as far as I'm concerned :thup:

Archived