Option to fix tention between players

I have a world class striker (regen) in my team who is also my captain. He is disliked by three of my players who are saying he shouldn't be taking himself so seriously because he said one of those players should change his attitude if he wants to fullfill his potential. And im on my captains side on this one.

The only way for me to solve that is either hoping it will fade off or selling those players who dont like my captain or even sell my captain.

Shouldn't there be an option in the player interaction to tell them to stop whining and get their act together?

Or is there an option im missing?

Try and check in their profiles who you can fine. Fine all you can. This won't make it go away immediately, but it will reestablish your position as a boss. Then, I usually loan out the ones I can do without at the time, and hope that matters will resolve soon after they come back.

All this process does seem to take long in FM09 though, it was much quicker in FM08. Maybe there is an even better way to act, I don't know. But you should fine them anyway.

Archived