When is 9.3 out?

Oh God. Another 9.0.3 thread?

It will be out towards the end of the month. There is clearly a note saying "Patch 9.3.0: This is currently in development and is hoped to be released by the end of February. When we have a more specific date it will be updated here. Any topics asking about the release of the patch will be closed." at the top of every page in the 'Notices' section.

That's all anybody, apart from the testers and SI, know about it.

Steak, Spoon anyone?

Seriously, it's in the announcement board and about 1000 threads turn up in a search. Ignorant to not search first tbh, and then to lie about it.

That's all anybody, apart from the testers and SI, know about it.

The testers don't know anything either I dont think.

I deserve shooting for raising this, but I've just noticed the increase in people online and that it currently includes both the hallowed Collyers the legend that is the Duffy, along with Olly and the Dejy's.

but no Miles, so lets not get too excited.

The testers don't know anything either I dont think.

Sorry, I meant that people have also been asking for a 'fix' list with regards to any information about the new patch. The testers obviously know the fixes since they are the ones testing it.

That's what I meant though I realise I didn't make that part clear.

Patch 9.3.0: This is currently in development and is hoped to be released by the end of February. When we have a more specific date it will be updated here. Any topics asking about the release of the patch will be closed.

From the notices section that will have been clearly visible when you were making your post :confused:

Archived