Err..Ok surely this is just wrong?

So I'm Nottingham Forest. A little history...

I've made it to the Prem in my first year through the play offs. After two seasons in the PL I just about hang on and secure a middle table finish. Then I get lucky buy some great players and push for the title. I missed the title but just managed to get CL qualification which amazingly I go on to win against Inter! Go figure?!? Great. So this season begins and thanks to the CL money and a damned fine piece of goal keeping I not only win the Euro Super Cup, League Cup, FA Cup, Title AND the CL. This is surely my greatest achievement I'm ecstatic the fans are singing my name and I've been inducted into the hall of fame.

So here's the kicker. After every competition win I get

The board comment and say "We fully expected you to win this competition and not to let the celebrations get it the way of concentrating on future successes" Or words to that effect. What exactly do I have to do to make these idiots happy?!?!?!? I'm not sure I can win anything else!?!

Same here. No matter what I win the board always say they expected it.

In fact the board are complete idiots. Every time I sign a promising youngster (even for free on £200 a week) they keep telling me for 6 months how disappointed they are that I signed the guy. Idiots.

There is nothing wrong with it at all in my opnion.

The board are pleased with your achievement, but dont want you to rest of your laurels. Pretty simple really. :thup:

But wouldn't it be a bit more pleasing if the messages gave you the impression that it would be okay to be really happy for one night at least?

the board only care about £££/$$$ if you win everything they get money and can afford to pay Paris hilton to party on there yaught in Monaco.

if they dont hassle you to win then you might not win and the board members dont want to settle for Jade Goody do they now!

To be honest, there's not much difference between the two.

the board only care about £££/$$$ if you win everything they get money and can afford to pay Paris hilton to party on there yaught in Monaco.

if they dont hassle you to win then you might not win and the board members dont want to settle for Jade Goody do they now!

This must be the most accurate description of my rl experience I have ever read on here :D

Archived