Players you hate irl.........

Also give your reasons for hating them........

Aiden McGeady (even his own manager and team-mates hate him) - you mean apart from his greetin ,well slapped face!!!!!!!!!

Artur Boruc (his fat Polish boyfriend, the roly-poly goalie.) - So called wind-up merchant. He likes to give it out but can't take it back.

I can't believe people genuinely hate someone that they've never met or had anything to do with...

Have you EVER seen craig bellamys lack of a neck or heard his constant moaning during EVERY single game he plays.........then there is the fact hes welsh!!!! ;)

I can't believe people genuinely hate someone that they've never met or had anything to do with...

What team do u support IRL?

Most people on here will 'hate' at least one of their rivals players.

e.g. I support Rangers and I've picked two Celtic players. I assume most Celtic fans would nominate at least one Rangers player, probably SuperNacho judging by the songs at the last OF game. The same for Newcastle/Sunderland, Liverpool/Man Utd etc.....

I dislike the Jarvis brothers who were at Norwich City FC but now at Lincoln and Luton I think. I've meet them several times when they were younger and thought they were idiots, especially Rossi. Not too fond of Bellamy either.

I'd say Ronaldo is the only footballer I hate. Too smug, he is a great player but he knows it and looks like he can't be bothered to put the effort in every game and his petulance should get him booked and sent off a lot more then does.

What team do u support IRL?

Most people on here will 'hate' at least one of their rivals players.

e.g. I support Rangers and I've picked two Celtic players. I assume most Celtic fans would nominate at least one Rangers player, probably SuperNacho judging by the songs at the last OF game. The same for Newcastle/Sunderland, Liverpool/Man Utd etc.....

Im a arsenal fan, just really hate craig bellamy!!!

Have you EVER seen craig bellamys lack of a neck or heard his constant moaning during EVERY single game he plays.........then there is the fact hes welsh!!!! ;)

Funnily enough, he played for Celtic too!!!!

Although in the six months he was there it was pretty obvious that he was far too good for the SPL.

I've never met Adolf Hitler but I'm not exactly his biggest fan Captain Planet.

I don't like certain players ie. Joey Barton, for things that they have done both on and off the pitch. From iinterviews and reports about players you can get an idea of what they're like as people and therfore can grow to dislike them even if it is sometimes unjustified.

Norwich/Ipswich bluebells, lets not forget the biggest derby in the game ;~)

I worked in Birmingham for a while, went to a Villa-Blues derby match once, and they really hated each other.

There are a few quite intense rivalries in the lowe leagues in England that people have alluded to on here before.

I've never met Adolf Hitler but I'm not exactly his biggest fan Captain Planet.

I don't like certain players ie. Joey Barton, for things that they have done both on and off the pitch. From iinterviews and reports about players you can get an idea of what they're like as people and therfore can grow to dislike them even if it is sometimes unjustified.

Godwins law!

Forgot about Joey Barton, and that other one who was convicted of hit & run. Not to mention the Plymouth goalie who did much the same thing.

There is no way these guys should be earning £1000's a week and living in mansions/ driving Ferrari's etc.

There is also the Viera/Keane/Lennon/Savage type of player, that opposing fans hate but you would love him playing for your own side.

Archived