next fm

I think its got to the point that i'll wait till feb10 to get the next version. For the last few games there has been soo many bugs that its not normally fixed till feb or beyond. What amazes me is that some of the bugs are consistant with every version. I always thought if u had a problem with something u would learn from it!!!

Don't get me wrong i love fm and look forward to the patch and the new version each year. I am just getting frustrated with consistant bugs in the game!

There are occasional bugs, sure, but it's far from unplayable. Look for the positive rather than the negative and you'll enjoy it a lot more.

If I see a bug I report it and get on with playing. Nothing I can do until a patch comes out, so I do my best to ignore it.

Unless it's a game-crasher or league-wrecker (I know there WERE some this edition) I find it pretty easy to ignore. The most annoying issue I have right now is a player who wants to be transfer listed, wants to leave the club, but even with Barce offering to triple his wages he refuses to leave because he loves playing for ME so much. He'll either leave on a free at the end of the season or will eventually sign a new contract, but either way it's just a game and I'll replace him.

Actually, I am currently thinking of not buying the next version because I like the current one so much that I would like to get really far in the two saves I'm playing and buying the new version would 'force' me to stop playing them :)

Archived