Tug's Training 2008

It's here!

TT08 is the 3rd edition of what is arguably the best and most downloaded training schedule on the FM scene. Starting off as an FM06 experiment and a much sought after 07 schedule; TT08 should be the best one yet. By building on the frameworks of the 07 schedules, the FM2008 training is similar but incorporates some new ideas and new positions which should hopefully make this version even more successful.

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=martinpo3.jpg

*So what's different about TT08?*

I've added schedules for Full Backs, Wingers, Fast Strikers and Target Strikers, as well as looking closely at the physical training. I noticed last year that the physical stats would either drop or not improve as well as they could, and I have now custom designed the schedules to match what I feel the physical needs of each position require.

Plus, this year I actually tested the schedules :ninja: and had a few other FMers test them as well, thanks to everyone who helped.

*Where should I train my players?*

If you think you have a player who doesn't fit into any of the schedules, put him where your best judgment says you should put him. For example If you have a left back who likes to overlap the winger, you might prefer to train him as a midfielder or even a winger. Also, if your Attacking Midfielders really are ATTACKING midfielders, you might fancy training them as fast strikers.

It's fairly self explanatory icon_smile.gif

*Instructions*

Either download the rar file below and unrar using Winrar to:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\Schedules

Or download the individual files from the TT08 site and copy them to the same directory. If you don't have a Schedules folder, you can simply create one. Then, once you're on the training screen ingame, click on 'Edit training', go to 'import,' select the Training files and click OK for each schedule.

All that's left to do then is set your players to the position specific schedules.

*Cut the crap and let me download it, I probably won't read that anyway*

You can download the schedules individually from the TT08 website:

http://www.freewebs.com/tugstraining

If you have any troubles obtaining the schedules feel free to either PM me on here, reply to this post or email me at tugmyster@gmail.com

Enjoy and happy FMing

Tug.

It's here!

TT08 is the 3rd edition of what is arguably the best and most downloaded training schedule on the FM scene. Starting off as an FM06 experiment and a much sought after 07 schedule; TT08 should be the best one yet. By building on the frameworks of the 07 schedules, the FM2008 training is similar but incorporates some new ideas and new positions which should hopefully make this version even more successful.

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=martinpo3.jpg

*So what's different about TT08?*

I've added schedules for Full Backs, Wingers, Fast Strikers and Target Strikers, as well as looking closely at the physical training. I noticed last year that the physical stats would either drop or not improve as well as they could, and I have now custom designed the schedules to match what I feel the physical needs of each position require.

Plus, this year I actually tested the schedules :ninja: and had a few other FMers test them as well, thanks to everyone who helped.

*Where should I train my players?*

If you think you have a player who doesn't fit into any of the schedules, put him where your best judgment says you should put him. For example If you have a left back who likes to overlap the winger, you might prefer to train him as a midfielder or even a winger. Also, if your Attacking Midfielders really are ATTACKING midfielders, you might fancy training them as fast strikers.

It's fairly self explanatory icon_smile.gif

*Instructions*

Either download the rar file below and unrar using Winrar to:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\Schedules

Or download the individual files from the TT08 site and copy them to the same directory. If you don't have a Schedules folder, you can simply create one. Then, once you're on the training screen ingame, click on 'Edit training', go to 'import,' select the Training files and click OK for each schedule.

All that's left to do then is set your players to the position specific schedules.

*Cut the crap and let me download it, I probably won't read that anyway*

You can download the schedules individually from the TT08 website:

http://www.freewebs.com/tugstraining

If you have any troubles obtaining the schedules feel free to either PM me on here, reply to this post or email me at tugmyster@gmail.com

Enjoy and happy FMing

Tug.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tug_NCFC:

It's here!

TT08 is the 3rd edition of what is arguably the best and most downloaded training schedule on the FM scene. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tug_NCFC:

It's here!

TT08 is the 3rd edition of what is arguably the best and most downloaded training schedule on the FM scene. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you again?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rashidi1:

Timster I suggest you stop entering other threads referring to your own schedules or you could pick up more than just a warning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was explaining to him who I was icon_rolleyes.gif

Tug: I spotted that after I had posted icon_frown.gif

Hello Tug_NCFC

I'm a Chinese FMer,nice to meet you.

I can't open this address"http://www.freewebs.com/tugstraining"to download your tac,can you offer me another address to download?Or send it to my Gmail?

this my Gmail address"feng.fantastic@gmail.com"

thx for your help,GL~

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joor:

Why should we download a schedule like this?

There are 10000 teams and you need a different training system with each of them.

Maybe its just me..but I use individuel training for all my players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not telling you to download it.

This training is here because people have asked for it, and some people prefer just to use someone elses schedule.

If you prefer to make your own, I take my hat off to you icon_biggrin.gif

TUG,

thanks. I'll try your training. I have one question. I don't know how to involve "rest" in my training. My players are exhausted. I have game every 3 days and don't know how to solve the problem.

P.S. Can somebody stop jealous jerks like Timster ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cap 37:

Hoho!

When is the "part time"-version avalible? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bump - Part time versions would be awesome. Is this is the pipeline or not going to happen?

Yay, Tug's Training 08!

I've been using the '07 version until now, and it worked OK, but it's good to have a version-specific one.

And it really is one of the best trainings out there. (Yes, Timster, I tried yours. Tug's is better. icon_razz.gif )

Threedeeice: I've found that results start coming within a week, and after a month or two it's green all over the board. Though, I always sign lots of superb coaches, so that is certainly helping too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by achilles elbow:

Is it advisable to have your youth players on these schedules, or should they have a lighter, more 'all round' training schedule??

Ta </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Use the YOUTH schedules for your youngsters. They are less intensive.

I'm beginning to think I must have done something wrong with my coach assignments, because I'm not getting any results with your training schedule. I'm not even getting poor results - no changes at all!

My coach star ratings are 4 stars for everything apart from goalkeeping (7 stars).

Part time Schedules are being sorted out at the moment. Just putting the finishing touches to them icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

looking forward to it, i have some of my own which are not too bad. its all i can expect considering my coaches are not great.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moon the Diamond:

Tug,

Can you help me?

I d/l he files but only 1 thing d/l's and is only around 400 bytes and is a tsh file.

I copied it into a newly created schedules folder as I didn't have one and when I went into the game and edit training etc there was nothing there.

what am I doing wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The correct path is C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\schedules

Then go to the training screen, select Edit schedules, and click on Import. The schedule file should be listed there, just select it and click Select.

'The correct path is C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\schedules

Then go to the training screen, select Edit schedules, and click on Import. The schedule file should be listed there, just select it and click Select.'

I have the file shown in this area as Tug's Training 2008.TSH.

However when I go to the game and Edit Training and Import there is nothing there just Moon the Diamond was saying, can you help?

Archived