5 Little Questions

Does getting scouts/coaches to assign watch 1/2/3 matches over a report card improve the accuracy of his star rating of the scouted player, or is it just to highlight strengths weaknesses further?

Does having the "scout next opposition" scout assigned to other scouting roles simulatenously affect his scout reports for the next opposition? Same question goes for someone assigned to U18's, should I have them dedicated to these roles alone or is it fine to multi-task?

Training Facilities: When it comes to loaning out a player, which is better average or adequate training facilities?

When it comes to loaning a (young) player out, would you recommend sending him to a club with better training facilities but lower league or worse training facilities in a higher league (assuming both will consider him a "valuable memeber of the squad")

Oh, and when is the pat... nah just joking!

Thanks in advance, random questions I know but thought it would be better than opening 5 different threads

1 - makes them more accurate, i believe...

2 - not sure, but i think it's okay to multi-task.

3 - average training facilities are better than adequate ones, but only slightly.

4 - probably lower league, as higher league opposition may not play him as much

5 - ha :D

3) Average.

4) Under your assumption that both clubs are promising first team play, I 'd go for the higher league. (you are talking about leagues of the same country, right? Otherwise go for the higher reputation one). Your plan here is to give him good first team play time, and that's what you should focus on. If he plays decently in the higher league, his Ability should improve more there. On the other hand, if you think he doesn't have the attributes to perform well in the higher league, you might consider sending him lower.

Also, I seem to recall that facilities descriptions are relative to league strength (meaning that Adequate facilities of League 2 are better than Adequate facilities of League 3), but I haven't checked recently, so I am not so sure.

Archived