New patch content fm09

haha I've seen so many patch threads its unbelievable but to be honest its been a long time coming..

makes it seem like its going to be so much better seeing as they've taken so long with it..

better be good anyway though apart from the database I cant see myself noticing any real changes..

haha I've seen so many patch threads its unbelievable but to be honest its been a long time coming..

makes it seem like its going to be so much better seeing as they've taken so long with it..

better be good anyway though apart from the database I cant see myself noticing any real changes..

I just lost a game 3-4 while leading 3-0 at halftime by 3 own goals :( ... I cant wait for the patch :D

As long as they fix the slight problems with AMC ratings , the bojan bug, and hitting the woodwork too many times ill be happy. Oh, and upping Michael Carrick's ability a little bit :)

SSHHH!!! The patch is like the war - they don't want to hear you speaking about it.

I have to mention this somewhere, the patch will be out on Friday, I am sure of it.

NO ONE releases stuff mid-week...Friday will be the day.

Candre, be quiet. You will be locked up forever. This is not a forum, it is a state of propaganda. Everything is great with FM09. There is no need for another patch & they don't deserve to give us a few days notice of its release. (Don't mention the war....i did once but i think i got away with it :) )

Candre, be quiet. You will be locked up forever. This is not a forum, it is a state of propaganda. Everything is great with FM09. There is no need for another patch & they don't deserve to give us a few days notice of its release. (Don't mention the war....i did once but i think i got away with it :) )

Why the need for a threat?

I was just giving my opinion on when I think the patch will be out.

Is that illegal?

Is it in the Forum rules I can't give my opinion on when the patch will be out?

Why are you so sensitive?

Why the need for a threat?

I was just giving my opinion on when I think the patch will be out.

Is that illegal?

Is it in the Forum rules I can't give my opinion on when the patch will be out?

Why are you so sensitive?

I was joking Candre - i'm on your side pal :thup:

You Basil Fawlty by any chance? :D

Would be nice to have a running change list as a sticky. Iam sure Si and its test team nail some bugs before the end of the month. :rolleyes:

Marz, i bow for you mate. I've been asking for similar all along. No joy mate - seems like crossing the great divide of East Berlin to West Berlin when they had the war....the WALL!!

By the way folks, remember to act grateful when the p**ch comes out. Don't question why 4 days before the end of the month you've not been updated once as to whether its still to be released & remember to complete the SI "What do you think of the new p**ch & SI in general" customer satisfactory form. (Below is the first question on the form.)

Do you think the new p**ch is:

(A.) Great and well worth waiting for, without any updates as to whether it was still coming out the end of February or not. Thank you SI

(B.) Great and well worth waiting for, without any updates as to whether it was still coming out the end of February or not. Thank you SI

(C.) Great and well worth waiting for, without any updates as to whether it was still coming out the end of February or not. Thank you SI

:)

Ive been waiting since Novemeber to be able to play the game.

Its a mess and unplayable.

So true LLO. But remember to be act grateful if this p**ch is released & if it fixes the game that you bought more than three months ago. They like it that way ;)

P.s after all of this holding back without a single update, imagine if the new p**ch is sub-standard. :o

Archived