Players/transfers

Not sure if there is a similar thread, or if there's a thread to add such stuff to, so i apologise if it's wrong, but i thought i could add my little two cents into the future plans of FM.

I am a huge and long fan of Inter, though i always only tend to manage the smaller teams, this time, after having a long savegame with Colchester i decided to start a new one, with Inter. To no surprise, i won back to back serie As, CLs and italian cups. No i am not a tactical master, in fact i used to totaly suck at it, though i've learned a thing or two lately. Though i may be good at transfer dealings, FM 09 transfer system made it much easier.

In fact, i think trasnfer system is crap at fm09, i mean how on earth would it be possible to sell Muntari for 40 milion, Burdisso for 44 milion, Stankovic for 46 milion, Vieira for 15 milion, Suazo for 25 milion, Rivas for 15 milion...

The money is way to easy for teams to get hold of and have in FM 09, it should in fact be much less, it is also very easy to make a profit, for example in my two year stint with Inter, i went from - 7 mil balance to about 210 milion, plus the about 100-150 milion that went to shareholders.

Another issue i find is the easy terribly easy AI. Anyone with a little tactical knowledge and some money can win any amount of leagues and CLs with a good club, which is really not the case IRL. I mean, none of us are really Fergusons or Mourinhos, as we would be there now, not here. So for some of us winning 5 CLs and 6 leagues in 7 years is really unreal. Even the best best best player of FM09 shouldnt be able to achieve that.

Just make a terribly hard AI for the next FM, SI. Please? That would be fun, when it takes you way too much hard work to get one league title.

I started this game before 920 was launched and didn't bother starting a new one from the begining. They fixed the transfer system?

Guess it's time for a new savegame...though i was enjoying my season with Chelsea after resigning from Inter out of boredom.

Archived