Luton Town

Well i started season with luton town, well my home club, they was -30 so decided to have challenge, i aint going o stop playing this seson till i win every cup possible, 1st season i won johnstons paint trophy, stayed in league 2, coming 10th :), 2nd season won johnstons paint trophy again as winning the playoff final, Now im halfways through the season in league 1, at the moment im 5th, i got knocked out of every cup :mad: the only chance of winning something now is winning the league, probally not going to happen but still....

Has any1 got luton into premiership ?

would like to know people's position :)

I am in my second season in the premier league with them.

Best player is Rodrigo Possebon from Man United he is great. I got a £25 million transfer budget for second season in the Premier Leauge which surprised me, I have bought in Ben Foster and a couple of good regens so far, and i am negotiationg for Feghouli.

Good to see so many people playing with Luton.

I did well in my first season, we finished around 13th-15th without many transfers. Parkin, Nicholls, Jarvis and Treacy (on loan from Blackburn) did really well. My second season was fantastic. I won the league on the final day. I lost my final game 2-1. Fortunately MK Dons lost as well on the 94th minute to an own goal... I did really well in the FA Cup too, managed to kick out Leicester, Crewe, Lincoln, Sheffield Utd and lost to Wolves. Charles, Parkin, Nicholls, Jarvis, Gnakpa and Pietre (French AMR) were the best, the others did well too. Howells seems like a promising player.

I'm currently preparing for the new season to start. It's looking good even though i have no money (1 million euro in the red).

Im now 6th with 1 game to go, play off here i come :), Championship here i come, Hopefully i get a good enough squad for winners of championship any recommendations?

And yeah going Wembley to watch luton in johnstons paint trophy, come on luton!!

Got them to the Prem in last year's game - I stayed with them about 30 years all in, though.

Not played them in 2009. Too heartbroken that we're likely going out of the league. Frustrates me every time I see a league table, so I'm hoping if I ignore them until it's all said and done that will be able to bring them back myself...:)

Wembley, April 5th - bring it on...:)

Just stayed up in first season. 19th I think. Howells did well, Eyjolfson & Spence & Collison on loan from parent club West Ham were the difference. Mass clear-out after staing up, managed to get Liam Miller, Brett Ormerod and Fabio (on loan) who marched us on to League Two title.

Now in serious debt in League 1 - taken £350k for Miller, got Eyjolfson on loan for third year running and just gets better. Brought in Jason Scotland too who's doing great. Board expectations a little high tho considering no budget - anyone else agree? I also go invited to resign after giving 'no comment' to job speculation for a vacancy at Aalborg! They didn't even offer me the job!

• 1 month later...

Archived