Test, Positive-Negative?

Would it actually hurt i.e. you saw a team as a major threat, to keep commenting negatively about him (im talking like every day) or would you continue positvely going on, would the manager collapse in a heap of admiration for himself? (maybe his players wouldnt).

shouldnt you offer a manager with poor judgment a higher price tag for his fave player?

Should you give your rival a positive or negative comment likewise should you give your idol a positive/negative comment. Im thinking high determination thrashes mind games where low determination collapse in mind games i.e tell your high determination idol that he wont be a manager for much longer and whack he dishes out a new level of performance, Or is that the other way around???????????

Would it actually hurt i.e. you saw a team as a major threat, to keep commenting negatively about him (im talking like every day) or would you continue positvely going on, would the manager collapse in a heap of admiration for himself? (maybe his players wouldnt).

shouldnt you offer a manager with poor judgment a higher price tag for his fave player?

Should you give your rival a positive or negative comment likewise should you give your idol a positive/negative comment. Im thinking high determination thrashes mind games where low determination collapse in mind games i.e tell your high determination idol that he wont be a manager for much longer and whack he dishes out a new level of performance, Or is that the other way around???????????

Archived