Stadium Expansion + 2 other Qs

Hey all, i havent been on here since i downloaded the patch 9.2.0 and was just wandering a few things.

I am currently playing with Hearts and have became the "3rd force" in the SPL. I sell out every weekend but my board say the council will not allow an expansion of my current stadium. I have 25m in the bank, do you think there is a possibility they might build a new one or is this not a feature in the game?

Also.

-Is 9.2.0 the latest patch

-Have you noticed players seem to hit the woodwork alot, more than IRL

-Player seem to get injured alot.

Thankyou in advance

Matty

Yeah they may build a new one, but you will need lots of money to do it, not sure of an exact figure but I am fairly sure that 25mil aint enough.

As for your other questions:

1. Yes it is

2. A little more than IRL, nothing to write home about IMO

3. Can't say I have noticed that, not since before 9.1.0. Could be due to something you are doing as opposed to the game

On the point about hitting the woodwork, ive noticed that quite a bit too. What brought it to my attention was one game in particular when Michael Owen individually hit the woodwork 7 times ! Theres been quite a few instances of this happening in my game, too many to be a coincidence. Hopefully it will have been fixed in 9.0.3

Yeah they may build a new one, but you will need lots of money to do it, not sure of an exact figure but I am fairly sure that 25mil aint enough.

As for your other questions:

1. Yes it is

2. A little more than IRL, nothing to write home about IMO

3. Can't say I have noticed that, not since before 9.1.0. Could be due to something you are doing as opposed to the game

Yeh is suppose "alot" is an exageration and the injuries have defo came down since i installed the patch.

Thanks for the reply!

On the point about hitting the woodwork, ive noticed that quite a bit too. What brought it to my attention was one game in particular when Michael Owen individually hit the woodwork 7 times ! Theres been quite a few instances of this happening in my game, too many to be a coincidence. Hopefully it will have been fixed in 9.0.3

Me also, it happens atleast twice in a game and there has been instances when it has been like 7 or so.

Hey all, i havent been on here since i downloaded the patch 9.2.0 and was just wandering a few things.

I am currently playing with Hearts and have became the "3rd force" in the SPL. I sell out every weekend but my board say the council will not allow an expansion of my current stadium. I have 25m in the bank, do you think there is a possibility they might build a new one or is this not a feature in the game?

Also.

-Is 9.2.0 the latest patch

-Have you noticed players seem to hit the woodwork alot, more than IRL

-Player seem to get injured alot.

Thankyou in advance

Matty

I've just had a new stadium announced for my Ramsgate team after we were stuck in a 23k stadium in the Premiership for a few seasons. We have 200m in the bank when it was announced and the club was worth 400m.

If you can do well in CL and spend very little on players etc you can accumulate the cash pretty quickly. I was helped by the Premiership prize money and TV money obviously so getting that much in Scotland will be a lot tougher.

EDIT: Oh, and the stadium has been named "Daemonic Arena" ;)

Archived