Newcastle Takeover

Basically Newcastle always has a takeover in the first season or the second. Im wondering if how your doing in the leauge effects who takes you over.

Because when i was 12th it was just Derek Llambias, in a different game when i was 5th it was some englishman who put the training up, but my lastest game i was second when some Sweedish tycoon came in put the bank balance to 150m gave me 60m for transfers and upgraded the facilities.

Anyone know if theres any correlation or is it random and im a victim of chance?

Mark Demitrou took over my game and gave me a chance

Thankfully he gave me a chance.Team looks like this

Cech

Junama Vidic Ferdinand Jose Enrique

Joe Cole Lampard Messi C.Ronaldo

Torres Owen

Won the League 3 times

CL 2 times

World Club Cup 2 times

Carling Cup 3 times

FA Cup 3 times

Super Cup 2 times

Community Shield 3 times

Mark Demitrou took over my game and gave me a chance

Thankfully he gave me a chance.Team looks like this

Cech

Junama Vidic Ferdinand Jose Enrique

Joe Cole Lampard Messi C.Ronaldo

Torres Owen

Won the League 3 times

CL 2 times

World Club Cup 2 times

Carling Cup 3 times

FA Cup 3 times

Super Cup 2 times

Community Shield 3 times

Ha! Very impressive team you have there :)

We were bought out by a fans consortium during autumn of the second season - although because the deal took so long to go through I wasn't allowed to buy players in during the summer transfer window while I was waiting for it to go through.

Since then they've been able to offer me round about £12m (+ whatever I can make from sales) per season for transfers so it's been a very slow rebuild of the team. Lots of lucky free transfers like Diaby and Nordveit from Arsenal who've become two of my best players.

a lot of cheating involved if you ask me

I wouldn't accuse anyone of cheating. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean somebody else cant plus the circumstances in your save could be drastically different in his save. I am writing this only because I hate users who randomly accuse others of cheating... why would you think he cheated? because he has an impressive team? that is not a good reason to accuse others of cheating. May be you are projecting your lack of skills in the game onto others.

that is just my 2cents.

Archived