Regret in changing clubs

There I was having just lead Hamburg to the Bundesliga title for the 1st time since 1983 and going great guns in the Champions League with a loads of young gems coming through the youth ranks when Man United came knocking.. Giving into temptation I took the job and found myself with an enormous budget for transfers where I could pretty much buy any player I desired...

To be honest I really regret leaving Hamburg now. I've completely loss interest in the game with Man United as it's all too easy just to get in the best players. I had a great set up at Hamburg with some fantastic youth coming through and a squad that was very capable of winning the champs league. I'll have to wait for the patch now and start again I guess!

Lol the exact same thing happend to me on FM08 with a russian club i was at for 13 season went to man city lost interest, my advice for next though is jsut before you take a job create a back up save thats what i always done, i had a back up save that i went back to about 4 times after taking another job on that career the only reason i never reloaded when i took man city job is because FM09 came out.

Best option create back ups :)

I too regretted my choice of leaving the club I built. I started a LLM game and then after 5 and a half seasons, brought some good youth players through, had a bad run of defeats and couldnt score to save my life and sliding down League 2 (no where near gonna get relegated thou0, took over Swindon in L1 and near the drop. Hated it and 27 days later ended up at L1 Norwich. I am a bit happy now but I disappointed about leaving Farsley but up and onwards

same here, i left droylsden in the bsp after 3 years i build a good team, got an offer from rusden who were just below me in the league but they have a better stadium and a youth setup with droylsden didn't, the only problem now is that there in financal trouble have to let nearly all of my players goes coz im over 2k on wages can't offer them new contracts and can't bring in any1 new until they leave

Best option create back ups :)

I always do this in case my new team was too rubbish, not that they were too good! Well, I usually made them rubbish anyway :o so I decided to save it just before I left, so I can go back to that save if the game doesn't work out after I leave them!

Archived