Any way to track the moevment of my former players?

I don't want to add them to my shortlist, but I thought 09 would have a feature whereby i could check the movements of my former players easier than in the past?

Add another shortlist called 'former players' and on the shortlist screen go to the options and find 'set active shortlists'. Untick the 'former players' one and then any players you add to it won't show up as being wanted by you on their transfer page so they won't get unsettled. But, they also won't get news stories about them reported to you so you just have to check back whenever you want to see what they've been up to.

On your squad screen. Click the + symbol on History in the left hand colum (Default skin) Scroll down to Best eleven.

You will see the best eleven for the last completed season. Top right is a drop down box to enable you to view past seasons.

Click on where are they now (bottom left) and your secretary will send a summary to your in box. :thup:

On your squad screen. Click the + symbol on History in the left hand colum (Default skin) Scroll down to Best eleven.

You will see the best eleven for the last completed season. Top right is a drop down box to enable you to view past seasons.

Click on where are they now (bottom left) and your secretary will send a summary to your in box. :thup:

You absolute star! Never knew about the WATN feature till now! Cheers! :D

Archived