why won't my player leave

ive just one the premier league with plymouth and wanted to buy messi, barcelone wanted 70m + carlos vela, i accepted the terms, got messi to sign a contract but vela kept rejecting the contract from barca.

im sure irl he would see sense and go to barca but in here he just keeps rejecting the contract, there should be a way to *make* him go to barca or at least tell him u think he should move on, in the end i couldnt sign messi as vela wouldnt go to barca, its pretty frustrating

any one else had this?

ive just one the premier league with plymouth and wanted to buy messi, barcelone wanted 70m + carlos vela, i accepted the terms, got messi to sign a contract but vela kept rejecting the contract from barca.

im sure irl he would see sense and go to barca but in here he just keeps rejecting the contract, there should be a way to *make* him go to barca or at least tell him u think he should move on, in the end i couldnt sign messi as vela wouldnt go to barca, its pretty frustrating

any one else had this?

Maybe he just dont wanna move countries? you think of that? you cant just make a player move countries!

Try setting his squad status as "not needed" and he might sign if he thinks there is no future for him at the club, or you can stick him in the reserves and not play him, making him unhappy and try bidding for messi in the next transfer window

what ive done with the deadwood is sell them with 50% sell on clause and friendly, sorts my friendlies out for the next season, brings in money and potential money if they sell them on. plus theyre off your wage book.

Archived