Which patch first?

Hey guys.

Last month i tried to install the 9.2 patch on to my unpatched game. It woudn load the game up and said something about not being able to load graphics settings.

Should I have installed 9.1 first? And then added the 9.2?

I was just enquiring as im still using the original version of the game and would like to install the new patch upon release, but im unsure wether or not it will work.

The latest patch is all you need. Do you still get that error as well?

I tried only once and restarted my laptop and fiddled around with my graphics settings. Nothing doing. So in the end i reinstalled FM and have just stayed the same since.

Would the new patch need an improved graphics card? My laptop isnt the best and i can only play FM without the 3d ME

Im really not sure mate, twas a month ago, my mind has gone blank. it was something aleong the lines of

"cannot configure graphics settings"

or

"cannot load graphics settings"

Im really unsure

there's a fix for this as i had the same problem.

i'd suggest googling the exact error message and it should bring up a link to the thread on the forum.

there's a fix for this as i had the same problem.

i'd suggest googling the exact error message and it should bring up a link to the thread on the forum.

Yeah, kinda hard googling the exact message if i cant remember it:rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip though

I consisered installing the patch to see the error message but i dont want any more hassle, if it cant be fixed on my laptop then i gotta do the reinstall thing again, which takes AGES on my laptop.

Archived