WOW Would Real Madrid really pay this much?

No thats the problem with FM...too many regens who havent even performed anything (yet) will sell for 20 - 50 million euros.

I had a 18 year old romanian with great stats and had a 7 start rating with my scouts... he had played less then 10 games for his club and that club asked me €15.000.000 for his services. uhm hello?

Madrid are the second richest club behind me so think they might be able to afford it.

Here's here career stats

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=simonedangelo.png

& how good he is for a 19 year old

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=simonedangelo2.png

don't loan him, get him tutored by a suitable player with v. high determination!

I had a 18 year old romanian with great stats and had a 7 start rating with my scouts... he had played less then 10 games for his club and that club asked me €15.000.000 for his services. uhm hello?

Why would they sell such a player to you for cheap, especially as they probably know how much you want him? There are certainly times where the AI should just flat out reject you, but if you're willing to pay 15m for somebody that young and inexperienced, they should be more likely be willing to give in (depending on the club, anyhow.)

I let him go, looked at my other striker's & even though he's the best prospect out of all of them I think i can cope in the future if Real do stump up the cash although i am thinking that he will come back & bite me if real do pay.

I have sent a few players out on loan with a future fee. None of the clubs involved have ever offered the full future fee, their offers are up to 90% lower then the future fee agreed and they reject any negotiations. I'll admit none of the clubs where Real Madrid, but they aren't even going to guarantee him first team football so I doubt they'll pay anywhere near that fee.

Why would they sell such a player to you for cheap, especially as they probably know how much you want him? There are certainly times where the AI should just flat out reject you, but if you're willing to pay 15m for somebody that young and inexperienced, they should be more likely be willing to give in (depending on the club, anyhow.)

Well i can see your point. But both you and i know that a 18 year old who has played 10 games for the first team and has a overall value of €350k does not sell for 15 million. Thats bullocks! and im not managing a topflight club but only a simple minor club in Bulgaria atm. So no way i can afford 15 mill.... 500k maybe or even a million...but not 15 mill thats just insane

So now i stopped negotiations with the club and been focussing on unsetteling the player instead :D For now i have him stating that it would be a dream move. Guessing a couple of praises here and there later i will have him wanting to leave the club after my 500k bid gets rejected

Archived