Membership?

I was wondering if I could get some tips on how to increase membership?

Im West Brom and about to start my third season with them (2010-11) and I havent been able to get the membership above 17500 people. The club is rich (Posted a 120 million profit) and rose in the rankings (from 76 to 46) the stadium has been expanded by 10000 seats (now at 36000ish) but havent been able to get any high profile names and the more talented played decide they want to leave after one season (kevin Doyle being my main one).

By membership im assuming you mean attendance?

To increase the number of fans coming to watch your club you will have to be performing against the bigger teams or going on good cup runs, getting into europe may help brining in bigger crowds depending on who you are playing.

As for players get your scouts doing what they supposed to be doing look at overseas players and youngsters you dont needs world class players.

Im in my 4th season with Newcastle and have just signed a argentinian (sp?) regen forward as back up and after 4 games he has 5 goals and is keeping 2 of my forwards out who are both good players.

Also try looking at teams reserve players i found a very good player in there. I will say who if asked as i no we are not allowed to player name.

Archived