9.3.0 Patch - First Impressions Thread

i would just like to say my time machiene is currently at the top of it's gam.

Patch 9.3.0 is fine by me but i'm still far from happy so i will post a hundred and 1 threads over the coming days & weeks repeatdly asking & getting the answer no to their being no 4th patch.

i shall then after a month start to post threads such as

Is Fm2010 out yet?

when is fm2010 out?

when is the demo out?

:) be paitent

Fallout man, You've lost touch with reality, you live in fallout world where everything is rosy and patches wandered through green gardens filled with flowers and butterflies. Here you can snare them and take them back to your bedsit and play the night away and the damp on the walls is gone, and you have a girlfriend

Where are the mods tonight?

We'll just have to ban each other.

I'll just be one then. (Yellow cards for everyone saying: Its released! ;))

"There is no official release date yet, please be patient"

"We thank you for your patience and your support"

11/10 - it's so amazing, I didn't even have to download it. Instead it fixes the bugs via pure electrotelepathic process of thought. Genius.

Is that all Suzie, I've just had Miles himself here downloading mine for me, and he's given me an advance copy of FM2010! Result :D

Is that all Suzie, I've just had Miles himself here downloading mine for me, and he's given me an advance copy of FM2010! Result :D

Ohh yeaaahh? I've got Miles making me a choccy cake, got me FM11 (WITH case - the cover has a pink and yellow colour scheme, and a 3D pop-up of Ronaldo in diving pose when you open the manual) and a new 16GB RAM laptop to play it on.

Ohh yeaaahh? I've got Miles making me a choccy cake, got me FM11 (WITH case - the cover has a pink and yellow colour scheme, and a 3D pop-up of Ronaldo in diving pose when you open the manual) and a new 16GB RAM laptop to play it on.

haha loving it, Is it a limited edition case?

Wow, boredom has really kicked in! Please:

1. Turn off your laptop/pc and go to bed (that way the patch will be here faster)

2. Start FM and get your heartrate up to 200 because of another own goal or the opponents goalie havent 5 assists each game.

3. Post another reply saying: "I got it too! 9.3.0 Rules!"

Archived