The maximum...

What’s the maximum amount of leagues I can run without waiting for a year after clicking continue?

Also does a small database or large database make a big difference on the speeds?

I have 09 and 08

I heard 08 runs faster but not sure by how much. I’m not really bothered by the 3d match engine.

I just want a quick but huge game, is it possible with this?

Processor: Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.66GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 2046MB RAM there is actually 4GB but its a 32bit OS

Page File: 556MB used, 4473MB available

What do you recommend?

Thanks

You're not going to get loads of leagues running quickly on a computer like that - laptops aren't exactly made for gaming, after all. Anyway, this is a personal opinion so trial and error is your best bet - load five leagues, see how that goes for you for six game months. If you're OK with that, try with ten leagues. Then fifteen, then twenty, and so on. You'll almost certainly hit your limit fairly quickly with incrementations of five. Ten may be OK for you but fifteen takes too long, say...if you're finicky about it you could then try 11-14 leagues to see how they are speed-wise for you.

I normally have all english leagues running on a large database. and it seems alright but does take like 12 hours to do 1 season. Im getting a Quad Core Q6600 in a week an abit im hoping that will speed up things by a large amount, how does Ram affect the game? I have 4GB but xp only uses 2

but I have a 64bit vista does anyone advise installing it for the extra 2gb memory? and would it help?

Archived