Garry Wood - Berwick Rangers

Good evening,

I have just started a new game - unemployed - and have been approached by Berwick Rangers. As ever I have had a good poke around the club etc, before deciding whether to start my career here and I have noticed that Garry Wood is unavailable for club football until 1.1.2009 due to personal reasons.

Now I'm intrigued, Google has returned me nothing (neither has a search of these forums) can anyone enlighten me as to what is going on with him? Also, it seems very precise to say club football in his unavailability report - does that mean he could play internationals?

Hopefully someone can help me out - not really important, just a quest for irrelevant pub trivia! :o

Danut Coman, the Romanian GK has the same, December 1st I think his return date is.

Doesn't stop my assistant insisting that I have to involve him more in the first team though:mad:, even Danut, himself has gotten upset about it! Only a few days to go, I guess I'll have to give him some games.

Its down to something that has happened to him IRL last season,best thing you can do is check the official club website and look at all the players and go to his profile, there may be something there.

Failing that, you will have to track down the relevant FM researcher

Yeah, keep in mind that Scottish Second and Third Division(as well as English Conference) teams are mostly part timers who have other part time jobs to help cover living costs. On crowds of less than 800(generally between 250-700 depending on league position) they can't afford to pay players enough to have them full time.

Of course, this can lead to injuries and players being unavailable that aren't down to football related issues.

Also; do England proud... unlike the real Berwick.

Archived