Football Manager 2010

I will start lol

I would deffinately imagion they will improve the 3d match engine, maybe the game engine itself, aswell as the way the 3d looks

I deffinately hope they do this

I'm guessing with press conferenced released in 09 they will be improved in 10, probably more available answers than there is, and a wider range of answers instead of simply Very Positive, Positive, Little Co-Operation, Negative, Very Negative

I would like the answers you give at the press conferences to have a bigger effect too

AND the update I really want to see, and actually expect to see due to its release in football manager live, is stadiums!

Being able to use the clubs money (with a budget) to upgrade the stadium yourself

And of course I imagion little parts of the game will be expanded, e.g. more possible speeches in team talks etc ...

Number of coaches linked to finances rather than reps would be good.

Scouting based on distance and budget rather than countries would be good as well - regions within countries to scout would be good as that is how most lower league clubs would operate.

Options in contracts, again common lower league thing.

Board meetings would be good to go over the veiws for the club and being able to ask questions of the board. Agents no one really like them but their a big part to play in transfers these days and you should be able to have good relationships with some agents and some not so good. A idea I've always wanted to see is you being applied as the coach of the under 19's and working your way up to managers that could be a option for people who like their tuff challenges. Just a couple of ideas lol.

Bonding sessions with your team, take them out for dinner or take part in leisurely activities.

Chairman player request, awesome feature on 07, taken out of 08 and 09, would love to see it back.

I want to see arsenal as a normal football team and not intergalactic football giants.

Improved finances structure and detail

I was thinking about it the other day and had loads of ideas but i forgot most of them

• SI Staff

This is just turning into another wishlist thread. We already have one here if you want to post list of ideas / suggestions for future games.

Ideas are more likely to get noticed if they are posted in their own thread with a detailed discussion about one particular thing though. :)

Archived