Is it strange that I almost cried?

I'm about to leave stade rennais to join arsenal now that wenger is retiring. I decided to take one last look at wenger's profile before he is abolished from the database; "resiliant", "wily old manager", "favoured personel kolo toure" and best of all "pleased to be in charge of one of his favourate clubs"... NEVER LEAVE ME ARSENE I LOVE YOU! don't ever retire!

I think im going to tear up again.

Lol, its true, FM doesn't take into account any more that Wenger has become victim of senile dementia and lost the plot as a manager and should be taken to an old peoples home. It seems the stress of chasing ferguson has caught up with him, or all the 16 - 18 year olds getting naked around him drove him insane lol.

Footballs not about money, yes it helps but its about passion and playing for the red and white shirt. which wenger has failed to install into this current crop of players, you will never beat teams like man u, liverpool, and everton away. even cardiff away(which i had the joy of being coined and ambushed at to watch a lacklusture performance from players who dont give a toss) we havnt beaten the scum in a while because they are hungrier than us!

who cares about profits look at man u record its amazing, liverpools in the CL, arsenal in 1998-2004 just being the most recent it was because players like viera, adams,gilberto,parlour,wright. and before back in the days when money didnt destroy football. roadcastle,merson,smith,thomas had passion for the red and white shirt, and cared for the club not just there contract.

Archived