Incredible - Can't score more than 2 goals- BUG???

hi to everyone,

I am very amazed about this incredible thing. I played with barcelona over 60 games in a season and I had scored only in 6 games more than 2 goals. this should something that everyone is wondering or not.

If I score early enough 2 goals, f.e. in 20 minutes. Then my team waste a lot of chances, so it rarely falls a third or a fourth goal, this must be a bug. I create realy a lot of chances, I cant explain that phenomenon to me.

Here is the league table:

http://gallery.filefront.com/vandamme84//1180176/

Fixtures 1 and 2:

http://gallery.filefront.com/vandamme84/161875/

Please can someone explain me what should I do to get mor shots on target and create quality chances?

thx a lot

I hate to be this blunt, but...

Can't score more than 2 goals- BUG???
Crap management skills ≠ bug

In a season and a half as Dover Athletic manager in the Blue Square South and Blue Square Premier I've played 88 games, of which 23 games (26%) ended with me scoring 3+ goals, including an 8-0 demolition of Clevedon and a fluke 3-3 draw with League 1 side Walsall in an FA Cup run (said run is about to end in my next game, as I'm up against Spurs)

Two things occur to me off the bat:

First, are you playing a fast tempo game? Can't imagine why you would with Barca, but had to ask?

Second, what kind of half time talks are you giving? I find that players tend to back off if I tell them I'm pleased, as if they are resting on their laurels. They add to the score if I encourage or tell them not to let their performance drop. I also tend to use prove a point on underperforming AM and STs.

First, are you playing a fast tempo game? Can't imagine why you would with Barca, but had to ask?

Second, what kind of half time talks are you giving? I find that players tend to back off if I tell them I'm pleased, as if they are resting on their laurels. They add to the score if I encourage or tell them not to let their performance drop. I also tend to use prove a point on underperforming AM and STs.

If you say to one of your players, who has already scored 'I have faith in your ability', they tend to go on and score, or assist.

Somebody pointed it out in the Tactics section. I thought it was stupid, but I tried telling it to Robinho, and he scored 2 after the break, making a hat-trick.

It's not just him, neither.

Try it. It's helped me win some important games.

I play a fast tempo game with barcelon, because I use a attacking style football and want to dominate the rival. Is this wrong?

Archived