2010 World Cup

heres another question, just got my ultimatum turned down at the end of the season, and it still shows Cambridge in league 2 even though they just got relegated, i set the game to not allow me to manage BSP clubs, i have applied for the job, will i be automatically turned down?

I remember a similar situation in fm08, my mate was manager of ivory coast, not sure what year but he didnt have any goalkeepers (i think lobont had retired or something) anyway he had to put an outfielder in goal for every game, think he put yaya toure in because he had the best keeper rating.

I remember a similar situation in fm08, my mate was manager of ivory coast, not sure what year but he didnt have any goalkeepers (i think lobont had retired or something) anyway he had to put an outfielder in goal for every game, think he put yaya toure in because he had the best keeper rating.

Lobont is Romanian ;)

heres another question, just got my ultimatum turned down at the end of the season, and it still shows Cambridge in league 2 even though they just got relegated, i set the game to not allow me to manage BSP clubs, i have applied for the job, will i be automatically turned down?

If you don't have the bsp playable then there is no point.

What happened??

I think there is a bug in this game where certain nations do not generate a 'grey' goalkeeper and instead put in a real outfield player in goal instead if there are no available keepers. But it is very strange as Nigeria must have at least one real goalkeeper in the game.

Archived