Can't register new players in Germany during winter break?

I am in my 4th season with Hoffenheim, always on the verge of promotion, but not there yet.

However, in this season I was not able to register new players during winter transfer window. I received message that registration window is closing, but didn't have anywhere to click to submit new player numbers. Any hints?

I had the same and did reported it in the bugs forum.

If you have a saved game just before the registration window it could help the testers to find the bug.

I've done this before as well. I ignored the registration message thinking I would just do it on deadline day, then deadline day came and there was no option to submit. Plus there are no fixtures until early Feb so the game doesn't recognise that some players don't have squad numbers before a game.

IIRC if you scroll through your news the registration prompt should still be there and you will be able to assign numbers using that, but it has to be done before registration passes.

• 1 month later...

has anyone found a way of getting by this problem? I'm in my 3rd season with Furth and got them into the First Division, managed to get a few bargains in the winter window but cant register them, didnt get a registration prompt at any point in the winter transfer window - zero options for registering. Really annoying because they could play in the Cup game and really improved my team =(

When you sign a player you get a squad number option - make sure you give them a number. You then get a message saying the window is about to close and a Squad Number option becomes available - make sure that you assign numbers there. If you do it automatically double check as it won't always give numbers to players.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ronnie HMFC
When you sign a player you get a squad number option - make sure you give them a number. You then get a message saying the window is about to close and a Squad Number option becomes available - make sure that you assign numbers there. If you do it automatically double check as it won't always give numbers to players.

I don't get that option, I then clicked continue and waited for the prompt and never got that either. This must be a bug.

• 2 months later...

There is a registration news very early. If you use that and submit your team you don't have a chance to register new contracted players later. Just leave the message and register the players when you are sure that you don't buy another one.

It's annoying, but if you get used to it, you won't do the same error twice.

There is a registration news very early. If you use that and submit your team you don't have a chance to register new contracted players later. Just leave the message and register the players when you are sure that you don't buy another one.

It's annoying, but if you get used to it, you won't do the same error twice.

No, the button is not there, in any of the email messages. Nor in the squad screen. This is the problem, not registering too early or anything like that.

• 1 month later...
I don't get that option, I then clicked continue and waited for the prompt and never got that either. This must be a bug.

Yes, I got same problem in my Leverkusen game January 2015. I played in Germany like 4 seasons now, and this is first time I have this problem. But this is first season in Bundesliga, so might be that problem every time there. Very frustrating, since I bought like 3 or 4 new players that needs to be given a number.

I have my save at January 31st day, if that helps any tester?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived