Desperate for that patch!!

I actually find myself wishing there wasn't another patch. It's not that I don't think it will improve the game. It's more that I'm rather happy with my current save game yet the fact that a new patch is imminent makes me think I should start a new game. You know, to make the most of it and all.

I might yet, just to see how Bournemouth do with the newer added players and Eddie Howe as manager.

I actually find myself wishing there wasn't another patch. It's not that I don't think it will improve the game. It's more that I'm rather happy with my current save game yet the fact that a new patch is imminent makes me think I should start a new game. You know, to make the most of it and all.

I might yet, just to see how Bournemouth do with the newer added players and Eddie Howe as manager.

I thought about that, but then i also thought whats the point in the data update thing? Yes if your starting a new game but if, like me, your well into a save that still interests you then most of the stuff in the data will be irrelevant anyway, as the AI does its own stuff regarding transfers/ hirings and firings etc. For the latter reason, i will be carrying on with my current save for a bit and just using the bug fixes over the top.

Archived