Man City Relegated + Strapped for Cash - END of first season WTH!

Well I'm in to 2020 on my game and Liverpool and Man City were deducted points for going in to administration. They were all brought out but they are now in the Championship!! Plus Phillip Neville is Everton manager, I love this game when it goes mental!!

The game isnt realy mental, its just what happens that far into the game.

In 2020, those things could happen IRL, (unlikely but you never know), arsenal coulld be relegation battlers and hull could be challenging for the premiership, i cant see the "big four" being where they are in eleven years.

while I'm not disbelieving you, this happened on your second day of management ever(hence why you only have 5 pieces of news in your inbox, and you've just became man u manager) - any chance there is another user who has made this bid for Fletcher?

EDIT: to ljuba82

Im am not accusing you of cheating either but that is one bad thing about Man City being so rich. People will say that they have sold somebody to Man City for ridiculus amounts of money so it does not look like they are cheating

I dont think this is the case with Fletcher because I have seen it happen a few times before but someone on another forum has just said that they sold Walter Samuel from Inter to City for 32 million and Vieria for 17 million. Now that has got to be cheating (even if it is on the psp version)

Well I'm in to 2020 on my game and Liverpool and Man City were deducted points for going in to administration. They were all brought out but they are now in the Championship!! Plus Phillip Neville is Everton manager, I love this game when it goes mental!!

Liverpool also went into administration in my game in 2017. But as i am Everton i can live with this. :D

City "overspending" every year until now with no consequences though, as is Newcastle who got taken over by an Islandic sugar daddy. (Should be adressed in patch as Islandic investors surely couldnt buy Solihull nowadays.:p)

while I'm not disbelieving you, this happened on your second day of management ever(hence why you only have 5 pieces of news in your inbox, and you've just became man u manager) - any chance there is another user who has made this bid for Fletcher?

EDIT: to ljuba82

That fletcher bid is from another user you never get bids on your second day.

It's ok...I wouldn't believe if I'm on your place... ;)

But guess what...you can recreate that...

....just start the game as MAN UTD manager...set Fletcher as transfer listed, set asking price to 63M and offer him to clubs...

I bet that in 5 times you will get offer...so if every of you who don't believe, try at least once, I'm sure you'll see ;)

...anyway I'm not original....I saw it from Serbian fm site...and also didn't believe, then I try by myself ;))))

Liverpool also went into administration in my game in 2017.
2011 in mine, along with some team in the Blue Square Premier in the same season...and Dorchester in 2013.

Saw Everton go into admin at round about the 2011 mark in another game, too.

I bet that in 5 times you will get offer...so if every of you who don't believe, try at least once, I'm sure you'll see
Called your bluff...

08.07.08 - No offers (€63m)

09.07.08 - No offers (€63m)

14.07.08 - No offers (€63m)

15.07.08 - No offers (€63m)

16.07.08 - No offers (€50m)

18.07.08 - No offers (€50m)

21.07.08 - No offers (€37.5m)

22.07.08 - Palermo loan offer (€1m up front + €6m after)

23.07.08 - Ajax loan offer (€1k up front + €6m after)

26.07.08 - Man City finally bid (€25m...or £20m to us)

Called your bluff...

08.07.08 - No offers (€63m)

09.07.08 - No offers (€63m)

14.07.08 - No offers (€63m)

15.07.08 - No offers (€63m)

16.07.08 - No offers (€50m)

18.07.08 - No offers (€50m)

21.07.08 - No offers (€37.5m)

22.07.08 - Palermo loan offer (€1m up front + €6m after)

23.07.08 - Ajax loan offer (€1k up front + €6m after)

26.07.08 - Man City finally bid (€25m...or £20m to us)

...not in one game...start game 5 times....if you don't get offer in first week...start game again.

To be honest...it may be the truth, but I'm not sure...

Now I have 9.0.2, but it happened months ago...

If you're running on 9.2.0 then you can still offload Fletcher for £30mil and Carrick for £25mil. Just transfer list them on first day, click continue a couple of times and then offer them out for the amounts I wrote earlier. After another few clicks of continue then Man City and Spurs will both make bids of cash up front for them!

Overspending is very likely. For instance, they bought DARREN BENT off of me. I have no doubts this is what has happened, and I'm very glad. They bought Riquelme and put him in the reserves on mine.

Man City bought Darren Bent in my game too.

Total spent as of February 2010 ............... 255 million pounds (including 55 million for 3 of my Spurs players):eek:

Their squad is huge, but, quite frankly, not good enough to compete for the title, money is not being well spend as yet.

At this rate they'll be in trouble before long.

It's been well documented in this forum that in the early seasons at least, Man Citeh keep Sparky as manager, buy average players for stupid money and generally finish mid-table. Relegation is uncommon, but not impossible by any means.

In my current game Blackburn spent big 2nd season and got relegated. They had a huge firesale to get big earners (except FatSam) off the payload.

Well torres and gerrard are around the 40 age mark so is David Villa. as i say is 2020, There is a team called Alfreton Town who have been bought out by some rich bloke and now are in league 1. I cant say i cheated, my ownly gripe is that my team Southend are prem league champions and Euro champions and still only got a 22k stadium. I thought success would get us a decent sized stadium. Put it this way the lowest stadium sized team are champions!!

Archived