Place on the board

You have to manage the club for more than 10 seasons and also win a lot of trophies. Theres a pre set amount of success for each club I

think which varies from club to club so if you were a club starting in the premiership Iassume you'd have to have won it a few times and probably a lot of cups as well.

I just downloaded the file from fmhinfo because I spent 13 seasons with Hearts in fmh08 winning everything and it didn't unlock for me so I wasn't having the same hassle again in 09.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
OH cool so you could totally screw up and take a premiership club to the conference and still not be sacked!!!

Well yes, you could do that, but you would have to work for quite a while o get a place on the board so the effort would be wasted.

Or you could just download the file which unlocks these, but that would be cheating...

• 2 years later...
The fact he bumped a day old thread and you bumped a two year old one is ironic.

I think we know this and the rest of the drivle that is currently sprouting up all over the forums will lead to a ban soon enough, cant SI just get it out the way and do it now?

Chris I have asked Marc to delete all the comments that have bumped up the 2 year threads so hopefully something will be done.

I didn't really plan spending a section of my birthday reading 2009 threads yesterday either.

I think he has been banned judging from the comment by his name. Honestly I logged onto the forums yesterday quite excited about all the new posts and potential new discussions and was met by threads full of bile and excrement. Kids will be kids though I guess.

More off topic...Happy Birthday !

The fact he bumped a day old thread and you bumped a two year old one is ironic.

:D My thought's exactly.

28-04-2009 02:13

Well, cheating is a little harsh. The game is meant to be played individually, therefore if the individual wanted to download the file and do that it would just be their way of playing.

09-06-2011 17:03

LSD please don't bump threads

Sorry to bring up this tripe again, but that has got to be one of the most craziest post's I have seen on these forums for quite some time.

I literally lol'd when I read this and looked at the dates.

Because he got a warning earlier on about bumping up one of his other 2 year old threads, he then came back into this 2 year old post, and tried to have a go at somebody who had posted something 1 day after the thread was started 2 years ago...

Dear oh dear. :D

Archived