Are there any girls on here? - An honest thread, read before you judge me!

This may have been covered before, but are there actually any girls that play FM?

I am asking as you can choose to be male/female when creating a new manager. Is this option actually used, or are SI just being more politically correct?

...and no, i have no alterior motives by posting this thread ;)

My missus plays FM and she is pretty good at it got back to back promotions with Leeds and got untouchable as her job security. Now she is having a go as Arsenal she does quite well plus with her playing that I can watch more footy on sky.

My missus plays FM and she is pretty good at it got back to back promotions with Leeds and got untouchable as her job security. Now she is having a go as Arsenal she does quite well plus with her playing that I can watch more footy on sky.

You lucky fella! A missus who plays FM. Stuff that dreams are made of ! ;-)

I honestly don't know any female FM players...
Well, now you do, because one's just quoted you :)

I had a little rant probably back when FM07 was around or due to be released, about how I wanted to be able to have a female manager, because seeing news reports like "Holly ... guided his team to victory" annoyed me. A lot. I was very happy when I heard it was finally being implemented for FM09.

I had a little rant probably back when FM07 was around or due to be released, about how I wanted to be able to have a female manager, because seeing news reports like "Holly ... guided his team to victory" annoyed me. A lot. I was very happy when I heard it was finally being implemented for FM09.

Didn't a woman just manage a conference team t'other day?

And I am sure loads of other female players were as well. :thup:

Didn't a woman just manage a conference team t'other day?

Yeah I think it was Fisher.

I can think of 3. Rupal, SuzieMUFC and mimland are all female. (first 2 definately are - fairly sure mimland is, but doubting myself now!)

What about Skorp? :p And how could we all forget/dismiss rebecca? or was it r3b3cc@ or whatever her name was. that nut with the boyfriend/girlfriend thread.

Archived