Proposed fees..

If i do that thing were they offer to buy the player at the end of the season. Will they defo buy them or is it an option? If it is just an potion how can i make it an officiality? Casue irl they often make them officialities.

It is meant as an option for the loaning club to buy the player for a fee that is agreed upon during the loan deal negotiations.

I do not get what you mean by it being official or not. This is indeed an accurate portrayal of the real-life loan option, where clubs can choose to bring a player on loan and negotiate for the inclusion of a fixed transfer fee option to be triggered at the end of the loan deal. If the player proves not up to spec, the loaning club can choose not to exercise the option and the player will have to return to his original club.

Well what he clearly means is "Do they HAVE to buy the player at the end of the season/loan period." I assume he wants to project balances(money) or something. Therefore knowing if he can COUNT on the money at the end of the loan periond or NOT is presumably it...

Sadly, i don't know the answer myself otherwise i wouldn't have gone through that anoying draining explanation of that question. Ahhh my good deed is done for the day, i hope you all have a good one.

Well what he clearly means is "Do they HAVE to buy the player at the end of the season/loan period." I assume he wants to project balances(money) or something. Therefore knowing if he can COUNT on the money at the end of the loan periond or NOT is presumably it...

Sadly, i don't know the answer myself otherwise i wouldn't have gone through that anoying draining explanation of that question. Ahhh my good deed is done for the day, i hope you all have a good one.

If that is what he meant then the answer is no. Like I mentioned in my previous post, the loaning club does not have to buy the player even if there is an agreed fee included in the loan deal. If the loaning club does not place a bid, the player returns to your club at the end of the loan deal.

Moreover, if the loaning club places a bid that is less than the stipulated fee, you can reject the transfer.

The player only moves to the loaning club on a permanent transfer if the loaning club decides to exercise the option and pays you the exact transfer fee you agreed on back when negotiating for the loan deal to go through.

Ahhh yeah thanks man what Jarz said is right. I'm srsly cabbaged atm been up all night playihng fm09 smokinh bowl after bowlwith this modified game i made up. Never really used editor before, man,, adds a whole new dimension to the game, crazy. Rihtag guys, danke danke. I#ma get back to it some srsly ststa record breaking skills coming up.

Archived