Can someone explain this ? ? ? ?

Gerrard and Carragher are suddenly unavailable to play in my Champions league games ???

Squad screen

This shows they are ineligible for the next game (Champions league group game vs Roma)

Last game

Yet this one clearly shows that they are registered and played in my last Champions league game,

Gerrard even scored.

I go to submit my team and then this appears >

Gerrard and Carra can't play ?

Anyone know what the hell is happening and how i can play them, this is ridiculous and confusing ?

Gerrard and Carragher are suddenly unavailable to play in my Champions league games ???

Squad screen

This shows they are ineligible for the next game (Champions league group game vs Roma)

Last game

Yet this one clearly shows that they are registered and played in my last Champions league game,

Gerrard even scored.

I go to submit my team and then this appears >

Gerrard and Carra can't play ?

Anyone know what the hell is happening and how i can play them, this is ridiculous and confusing ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by grff:

Did you withdraw them from an International call-up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, last England game was on October 10th and Gerrard played in that,

Carragher is retired from International football.

I've also played 2 Champions league games since then in which both players have played.

Ican't understand how i can include them in my 20+ man European squad on 1st September.

Then they both play in all European matches.

And not suddenly for absolutely no reason are now barred from the same competition.

It's impossible and could never ever happen in real life.

Once you're registered you're registered for atleast the whole group stages up to the new year.

does anyone know the meaning of this ridiculous bug and why it has happened ?

Don't label something an obvious 'bug' all realistic possibilities have been covered.

If it was, someone else would've experienced it by now.

Let's go through all the rational and reasonable possibilities:

Have they been, for whatever reason, in the reserve team?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

Don't label something an obvious 'bug' all realistic possibilities have been covered.

If it was, someone else would've experienced it by now.

Let's go through all the rational and reasonable possibilities:

Have they been, for whatever reason, in the reserve team? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you mean about the "bug" issue, but it's the only real possibility.

Gerrard and Carragher have never been in the reserve team, they play in every single game and are captain and vice captain.

Even if they had that would not automatically make them ineligible for Europe as i have 4 players currently in my reserves that are still eligible for the competition.

It has to be a bug, i've just played the Roma game and won it, but without my captain and vice captain which i should not of had to do.

I'll reply back in this thread in a bit once i get to the next Champions league game.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

They're still [iNE] for the next continental game

Screenshot 1

screenshot 2

screenshot 3

I have no clue what so ever for the cause of this.

It's never ever happened on any of my previous games and it's proper confused me.

anyone know the reason for this farce ?

It would actually be impossible to take them out of a confirmed squad in real life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

If they are still banned, can you screenshot the profile of one, or both, of them, please?

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

why have your players only played 6 games by the end of november? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check the top left.

"continental" meaning Champions league only, did it so you could see they've been involved, only not played the last couple due to this unbelievable bug.

If they are still banned, can you screenshot the profile of one, or both, of them, please?

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GERRARD STAT SCREEN

There's his first screen and you can see he's played in the champions league already numerous times.

GERRARD FORM SCREEN

Note on this screen the European teams already played against, Marseille etc.

Anyone any the wiser as to why this has happened ?

I won't even know if it will let me re register them till February 1st, and that's too late for me to buy a short term replacement for £15m etc.

I'm getting no where near the final without me 2 captains.

You would actually buy a short-term replacement for £15m?

And by the way, who have you sold to be able to afford Ramos, Itanje, Ribery and Renato Augusto?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by postal postie:

usually it will say why they are ineligble on the players profile screens doesn't it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif Usually does.

I'm almost certain its to do with England commitments, or a registration error on behalf of the human manager.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jack.browne:

And by the way, who have you sold to be able to afford Ramos, Itanje, Ribery and Renato Augusto? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Itandje is already a Liverpool player, he played for us this season.

HERE'S MY TRANSFER SCREEN

And to the one above me, how can it be an error on my part ?

Once you put them in your 23? man squad on September 1st they stay there till at least the next pick which is 1st February, it is physically impossible to remove them, they also played in other European games onloe weeks ago in the group stages as shown by the screenshot at the top.

Still no one have an answer for this ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chronic187:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jack.browne:

And by the way, who have you sold to be able to afford Ramos, Itanje, Ribery and Renato Augusto? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you use a save game editor, any 3rd party editor/add on thingy lately? that could have corrupted something in the data.

Once you put them in your 23? man squad on September 1st they stay there till at least the next pick which is 1st February, it is physically impossible to remove them, they also played in other European games onloe weeks ago in the group stages as shown by the screenshot at the top.

Still no one have an answer for this ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by postal postie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chronic187:

Still no one have an answer for this ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you use a save game editor, any 3rd party editor/add on thingy lately? that could have corrupted something in the data.

AAAARGHHG

Still no one have an answer for this ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't mean to be so negative mate, I just don't know how it could happen. as postie said, have you used a 3rd party tool? Or do you have a virus software running in the background while you play FM?

Also, about the transfers, (again, being negative) - I've never played in the Top Divisions around Europe, so I wouldn't know, but it strikes me as odd that you can get Sergio Ramos for £17.5 Mill, and Sergio Aguero for £20 Mill.

In past games, and my own past experiences, these players cost in excess of £50,000,000

Archived