I need opinions on editing a saved game that involves no cheating. (Random Question)

Hi i am currently doing a career with Marine and they are based in crosby which is in Liverpool, however the game seems to look at crosby as if it is its own city, all my youth players are born in crosby, this is not realistic as crosby is tiny compared to liverpool and therefore players would be born in liverpool. Therefore this area is on my save is unrealistic.

My point is i want it to register the fact they are from liverpool so if i used the fmrte to change this (if possible0 would that be classed as cheating?

Write back anyone who has an opinion, i no its not a very relevant and important question but i want to know what other people would or have done when it comes to editing a game they dont cheat in, do some people see editing as cheating? No matter how little the edit is....

Thanks...

i live not far from crosby thats why i play as them but corsby is like a count in liverpool, consodifering i am from liverpool and not specifically crosby it would feel more personal and linked to me if it said liverpool as thats where they and i are... i dont know why things like this bug me....

Archived