More Updates???

No offense, but this is the first time i had been on the forum for ages and haven't played in over a month, so I aint clued up on what the most recent discussions are.

so rather than scouring through countless discussions wasting what little time i have these days, looking for the answer its better asking.

Thanks ahmufcwafc

No offense, but this is the first time i had been on the forum for ages and haven't played in over a month, so I aint clued up on what the most recent discussions are.

so rather than scouring through countless discussions wasting what little time i have these days, looking for the answer its better asking.

Thanks ahmufcwafc

You dont have to scour for ages, the search tool is your friend.

i am sprry but i think this is getting rediculas, so many mistakes there have been this year and i have been buying footy manager since 2005 and before then championship manager since 1999-2000 season and never have i seen so many mistakes within the game, haven't to wait so long for updates and not even being told how long it will take for updates to be released (not even an official estimate). I am sorry but i have never been so fustraited with a football manager season before this one, i'm disapointed

i am sprry but i think this is getting rediculas, so many mistakes there have been this year and i have been buying footy manager since 2005 and before then championship manager since 1999-2000 season and never have i seen so many mistakes within the game, haven't to wait so long for updates and not even being told how long it will take for updates to be released (not even an official estimate). I am sorry but i have never been so fustraited with a football manager season before this one, i'm disapointed

There really isn't much point of SI giving us an estimated release date, because if it wasn't released in time there would be uproar. We have been given an estimated release time already in a way, which is the end of the month. I can see you're concerned about all the bugs, which is why I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say we'd rather have a fully-functioning final patch instead of a rushed, buggy one.

Archived