Default Shortlist

I accidentally saved a Shortlist as blank and now everytime one of the players is bidded for etc then it comes up in my news and I don't know how to delete this second Shortlist as I can't as it's Default!!

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!!

re-save the shortlist under a new name, and then delete the players from the one saved as default - should probably work...

I take it no-one can help? Didn't think anyone could, it seems quite a weird situation. A few words of advise though: Don't ever save a Shortlist as blank because it will become Default and then you will receive messages about these players forever and a day! I've got to sift through 50+ messages PER DAY!

If both shortlists are cleared then how do you get information about them in your inbox?

I genuinely don't know! I've tried clicking on a player and going "Remove From Shortlist" -> "Default" and it does nothing. It really slows the game down aswell. Worst thing about it is that I'm AFC Telford (who start in BSN) and I'm in the Championship, I simply cannot let this save die!

Archived