Suggestion: Carrying Injuries and Late Fitness Tests

Other than having to look at the injury history screen, I think it would be interesting to see if a player is carrying a recurring injury, particulary if you're interested in buying a player. If it's not important enough to put on the personal information screen, then maybe in scout/physio reports? So you know that if you're about to buy Michael Owen that he's a bit of a sicknote.

Also, Expanded on the current red/amber inj icon I think a (yellow?) LFT icon would be quite good for players that are recovering from an injury could have on Match Day, or at least some more information around what the risks are of playing someone who is returning from an injury.

I have a funny feeling that this used to be in older versions of FM, not certain though. Sounds a good idea, it would stop people having to go on to the profiles to see if the player is match fit or not. Luckily I do not have this problem though as I use an amazing skin that shows this in the team screen

I have a funny feeling that this used to be in older versions of FM, not certain though. Sounds a good idea, it would stop people having to go on to the profiles to see if the player is match fit or not. Luckily I do not have this problem though as I use an amazing skin that shows this in the team screen

care to share this amazing skin

Archived