Has anyone....

....ever been in the game? are u an ex youth player at a football league club or a reserve who got injured and never made it?

there was an urban legend at my old school a blues academy player was in the game but im sure he left before he became 16...

do u have any fm player friends? what do they think of their stats?

screenies would be nice!

I was a couple of years above Robbie Foy at school on Merseyside. He came through the youth ranks at Liverpool, played a little at some lower league clubs and I'm not sure where he is now. May not have a club anymore. He's in the game, though. I think he's also played for Scotland at youth level.

My dad's friend's son is in the game, Jason Pusey. Is at Cadiz IRL, although in 08 he was at Atletico Madrid C. In the game his PA is -5. Another local kid I vaguely know is Joseph Chipolina, although in the game he is just called Joseph. PA of -6, at Real Balompedica Linense.

Ah yeah, also a kid my age who I played against, Thomas Fry, in the Portsmouth Academy, but not in the game yet. Maybe in FM10 or 11. Goalkeeper. Scored a few goals from his box.

Two lads from up here (Caithness);

Gary Mackay Stevens- used to play football with him when I was wee :) played for Ross County before makin £100k move to Liverpool and has now been moved to the reserves. He's bollocks on FM though, fast as irl.

Shane Sutherland; played for Wick Academy before moving to Inverness Caley Thistle after trials at Norwich- nowhere near as good as Gary but still nice to see lads from the North of Scotland gettin into the game.

No screenies atm :/

There is two people I know in it, I went to school with both, one who at the start is in Glentoran under 18s, and the other is in Ards team, although he was the year below me,(feels a bit wierd playing a game with people you know in it) but thats about it nothing major.Also my cousins cousin used to be a goalkeeper in Liverpool u18s(paul willis, was in 07 or 08 but not in 09)

Archived