Poor Attributes = Amazing Performances?

Why is it that my team of players who, on paper, should have no trouble tearing the championship apart can't put two goals together in a match however a Cardiff team who have players that are League 1/2 quality at best can sustain a championship title atempt?...

I just played them now and my tactics worked great for me in the last season which i only missed out on the play offs by 1 point with, I'm using them this season and its as if they don't know how to pass a ball... players with 18 in passing are kicking balls out for throws, corners are flying out of play and players with 17 in finishing and composure are flying shots miles wide even under no pressure yet a cardiff midfielder with 9 in long shots can score a 40yrd strike?

Not played this poorly since i joined the club in the pre season friendlies.... I'm not ranting per se but watching a team that did really well last season (for their first season in the championship) get their butts handed to them by lesser teams with players that if i owned would get me relegated before I could say promotion is soul destroying...

Anyone else suffer from this?

no but my andy keogh got 37 in all comps in 1st season with wolves he has shocking finishing

go figure

ps the championship is all about pace

I find Ebanks Blake is a monster, at any level, for my Wolves team and his stats are average. Check on the players footedness. Players who can use both feet have had to have their attributes altered/lowered to pretent them from ripping the game apart. That why if you see a player with average stats, check what is his preferred foot, you may get a nice surprise!

Nah won't let me add one. No matter.

My team is pretty fast on the wings.... new kicker in my teeth, sold my 2nd keeper in the summer n signed a regen from new zealand, he's not joining till next season for some mad reason and now my only keeper has a broken finger... 2 months with no keeper.... YAY!

Look at the team talk feedback from your assistant. If the team hasn't been playing with each other for long and you have made loads of new signings and changed the way the team plays regularly, then they won't have gelled together as an effective unit. If they have gelled, one word for you. BUG

Archived