fm10 idea for all you budding data editors

i was wondering whether it would ever be feasible for people like me who like to edit their version of fm every year it comes out, that an option will be available of future editions, where we can choose to keep our own player attributes or changed club rep's etc.... and we can pick which ones we will let the new game data change and for anything that has been touched it automatically overwrites it.

just an idea while im in my banana hammock on the palm trees, haha

He means like an editing 'patch,' i.e. you make changes and then another database comes in over the top (say 9.03. But the newer database crosschecks all your changes against the 9.02 database - and doesn't change those records.

It would be quite complicated to do and possibly unworkable.

mi6grenada - if you do a search for 'FM edt generator', you could find a program that allows you to patch on certain changes onto any database. You can't do everything you might want to, but you can change some things.

Anyone know exactly when 9.03 will come out for updates of January window + recent manager changes. I have started editing etc but I dont want to start new game given it will be released in next few days?

Ooops just read it at the top, end of Feb hey so I know what this weekend will be then!!!!

Archived