Top ten club scores/apperances etc.

I think it would be interesting if instead of just showing which player has the most goals or appearences for a club or league, that you could have an all time top ten, I mean you see it all the time in real life for example Beckham equaling Bobby Moores record wouldn't be mentioned in the game because Shilton has the most caps in total.

Also I wish they would change the player history screen back so it shows all goals. app etc, not just the league, perhaps you could click on the total to show the breakdown like you can with individual seasons.

Showing only league goals is how real-life past seasons are shown, and is quite common amongst the media, team websites, etc. if you're just showing one number. I imagine it won't be changed back.

The only thing I wish they'd change is to keep "non-competitive" stats--or create a section for youth/reserve stats, because I like to go back to see how players did during their youth seasons.

Showing only league goals is how real-life past seasons are shown, and is quite common amongst the media, team websites, etc. if you're just showing one number. I imagine it won't be changed back.

The only thing I wish they'd change is to keep "non-competitive" stats--or create a section for youth/reserve stats, because I like to go back to see how players did during their youth seasons.

just seems silly that it separates out league and total goals in records and landmarks but doesn't show them. I think the media shows whichever one they are close to beating, for example how much did they talk about R0naldo's 42 goals last season, but they weren't all league goals

We're talking about the player history screen, not "approaching" anything or when talked about.

If you click on the individual year, you see a players stats separated by league, domestic cups, continental, international, etc. which seems to be the most common way of separating statistics when a players career stats are listed.

Archived