End of season and transfer budget's

I'm not really sure what happens IRL but any club would have finacial experts in charge and would be able to predict if not know where the club would in terms of finacial out look in 6 months time..

When the season finishes depending on league possition and if the club has achieved promotion or relegation the club knows how much money it's going to recieve well before the next season finishe's..

im wondering if we would be able to sort next season's transfer budgets out sooner than late june, i miss alot of my targets because my new budget havn't been sorted out, other teams seem to spend wilyl nilly way before these budgets are released..

That is something i have been asking myself for quite some time now... The processing to a new season comes in way to late.

Its also with promotion/relegation. For example when you gained promotion to the PL and lets say WBA relegates (no offence to the baggies fans offcourse ;)). When you try to offer a player a contract the player states 'not prepared to drop divisions' I mean dude...you just relegated and i just got promoted?!?!?

That is something i have been asking myself for quite some time now... The processing to a new season comes in way to late.

Its also with promotion/relegation. For example when you gained promotion to the PL and lets say WBA relegates (no offence to the baggies fans offcourse ;)). When you try to offer a player a contract the player states 'not prepared to drop divisions' I mean dude...you just relegated and i just got promoted?!?!?

thats very true somthing else i had forgot to be fair..

100% agree on both points. The thing that makes it worse is the fact that the other teams appear to have their budgets sorted a couple of months before yours, as evidence by having a player in your short list - bout 2 months before you get your budget, other clubs (if he's popular) start making offers for him.

Maybe it is the fact that other clubs save their money until the end of the season, I don't know. Man City in my game never seem to spend crazy amounts on a player, the most I've seen them spend is about 20Mill, which would leave them a fair bit for the end of season, but clubs like Everton or WBA, need to spend each season to the max to consolidate and kick on.

The 'not prepared to drop divisions' should be easy to sort out? I wonder if SI have highlighted it.

Archived