Jason Manford

I think some of his stand up is quite good actually, but sean lock just blows him out of the water. One of the funniest stand up routines i have ever seen was a sean lock routine. Man the joke he does about getting his own back on his elderly neighbour by going to buy 30 bottles of milk at the shop and leaving them outside his door and waiting for the police and social services to smash down his door then he goes into his house and kills his budgie with a teaspoon joke is just the funniest thing you will hear. Its on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOtbyAHEm8Q&feature=related Funniest thing you will hear, trust me :D

I think some of his stand up is quite good actually, but sean lock just blows him out of the water. One of the funniest stand up routines i have ever seen was a sean lock routine. Man the joke he does about getting his own back on his elderly neighbour by going to buy 30 bottles of milk at the shop and leaving them outside his door and waiting for the police and social services to smash down his door then he goes into his house and kills his budgie with a teaspoon joke is just the funniest thing you will hear. Its on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOtbyAHEm8Q&feature=related Funniest thing you will hear, trust me :D

I love my comedy but i didn't find that joke funny, i still think Lee Mack is the best British comedian apart from Lee Evans of course.

Thinking about what Jason Manford said though would anyone else be funny with a player in real life if they had problem's with them on FM?

The Apollo where he talks about the different ways about killing the budgie?

I love it, always has me crying.

I love Sean Lock.

So, what I do is put him up my arse. Feet first of course, I'm not a maniac! etc. Love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to see him last night in Wolverhampton and he was talking about FM, saying that when he was manager of Carlisle he had a job offer from Plymouth and lay awake all night not knowing whether to take it because he wasn't sure about relocating so far, moving the family down taking the kids out of their schools!

Archived