madness at Hednesford

So i'm in 2052 and Hednesford have just been promoted to the blue square north - nothing spectacular there - but i go on the rich list of clubs and hednesford are there worth £796million. So i add manager and they've 884 million in the bank :eek: and also have blue square players on 25k a week

not sure if this counts as a bug or what but i'd say it was quite unrealistic

Hm.. interesting.

I just got an idea reading this, use FMRTE to give few teams a sugar daddy in BSN and BSS, just for fun (when I get bored in my saves, I give some other teams millions or super good players, don't buy them or manage the team). So I go to the BSN league to see what teams are there, on the top after 12 games is Farsley Celtic.. So I type that in FMRTE and go to finances.. BAM, Sugar Daddy is ticked :o They're pretty rich apparently in my save. :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for digging up the old topics, but the same happened to me.

Hednesford in the season 2010/2011 has loads of money - for a team playing in Blue Square Northern. Their chairman is Carlos Gonzalez from Chile, and he's a sugar daddy - that's what FMRTE says. They've already spent $2.8M on transfers only this season (it's november) (including few youngsters from teams of Championship and Premiership!!:O) and now they're after one of players I've put on the transfer list (I'm in Championship). I priced him $1M, and they're offering the whole amount now.

They have about $6M left for transfers this season - out of around 9M. They're first in Blue Square Northern.

But that's not all. The same situation is in Bromley. Their chairman is Thor Pettersen from Norway and he's a sugar daddy too. They don't make spectacular transfers though, just buy good players from a one-level-higher league so they win everything. They started in lower league and got promoted to the Blue Square Southern. They've won it in their first season there, collecting 102 points! Now they play their first season in the Blue Square Premier. They're on the top of the table, with a three-point advantage over the second team.

That's all from me ;).

Archived