Who challenges for the the EPL in your game?

epldv4.jpg

In my Sunderland game it has always been the big 4 in real life, my Sunderland team and Man City that have finished in the top 5 for every season. Once Newcastle got 4th but being a Sunderland fan I dont talk about that lol.

Anyway QPR got promoted 4 seasons ago and finished 17th, 15th and 15th again and now they are challenging for the league. I beat them in my previous game 2-0 but think going to their ground might be tough. I hope they can stay around the champions league places as its been pretty boring for teams getting into the top 4.

Who challenges on your games?

Currently in 2017, and only Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea have won it so far. Liverpool and Newcastle (twice) are the only other clubs to have finished in the top 3 during that time too.

That said, I'm in April and Man City are top at the moment.

i had a save on 08 in 2020, fulham where right up their they won league a few times an some how got huntelaar earlier in the save spurs wont it a few times, sunderland and reading where alwyas in europe and west ham sometimes, southend where a well established premiership side and man utds media prediction was 7th lol

2017 - Arsenal won it 5 consecutive times. Man City always in the hunt but never won and Mark Hughes never gets sacked in my games! Liverpool once but nowhere near since. Man Utd 3 times under me. Chelsea nowhere near, in fact they usually implode and end up hiring Tony Mowbray for some reason.

2017 - Arsenal won it 5 consecutive times. Man City always in the hunt but never won and Mark Hughes never gets sacked in my games! Liverpool once but nowhere near since. Man Utd 3 times under me. Chelsea nowhere near, in fact they usually implode and end up hiring Tony Mowbray for some reason.

Oh god, they'll be after Dowie or Pleat next. :D

After the 2016/2017 season

Mostly Arsenal with Liverpool, ManU, ManCity and QPR (me) been the main challengers. Though Arsenal haven't won the title in the last two years (Pool in 2016, me in 2017). Chelsea has developed into a 5th-9th place team. ManCity can be consistently found in the Top 4 but so far they have failed to win the league. Out of my head i'm not sure if they have won anything on my game. Maybe the FA Cup once.

i'm in 2013 and Man Utd have won it twice, Arsenal twice and Chelsea once. Aston Villa finished 3rd in the second season but have since dropped off, Man City are always around the top 4 or 5 places. Liverpool have finished 11th, 5th, 7th, 7th and 8th. Chelsea and Man Utd are showing signs of faltering and don't have the same strong squads they had earlier, Utd had to qualify for Europa League through the Intertoto Cup last season as Bolton beat them into 6th place. My Spurs team are always there or there abouts but not really dont consistently well enough to challenge for the title yet even though i've finised 2nd the last 2 seasons.

Well QPR have dropped to 4th after 24 games with Arsenal in 2nd and Spurs in 3rd. QPR are 6 points from 2nd and 5 points from 3rd.

I have won the last 3 titles before that Arsenal won them all except for one which Liverpool won.

In mine (2029) its usually between me (Leicester), Chelsea, and Man City, and Arsenal often around, but Man Utd are a lower premier league team - they were relegated a while back, and Liverpool haven't been in the Premier League for ages!

2022: Arsenal (obviously), Newcastle, Sunderland and West Ham for me.

Liverpool and Chelsea got relegated together recently, while Ian Holloway has destroyed Manchester United (predicted to finish 8th after finishing 12th last season).

Arsenal are going to run away with the title again (it's inevitable) but I suppose the good news is that Bojan and Sakho (yes, they are at Arsenal) are aging and getting worse fast, while Messi (yes, he went too!) became useless a while ago. So their domination of the Premiership with something like 9 titles in 10 seasons will come to an end soon.

I'm up to 2014 and the top 5 in the past few seasons has been some mix of - Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Newcastle (me), Man Utd, Villa

with Spurs, Everton, and Chelsea scrapping to keep up behind

Arsenal have won the title every season, although this current one is going to be the closest yet.

I've got an excellent three way race going between myself (Leicester), Newcastle and Arsenal. I just stole a win at Emirates, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself at the moment. Derby are lurking in 4th and could make a run if they get hot.

Arsenal has dominated, winning every year until 2015/16, when I got my squad sorted out. We've been going back and forth for the EPL title the last 4 seasons. Man City have been the only other team to crack the top 3 in that time frame.

Liverpool, Man United, and Chelsea haven't really been a significant force in any competitions, especially the last few seasons. I fully expect at least one to be relegated in the very near future, most likely Chelsea.

Oddly enough, it's the first season, and Portsmouth are seven points clear at the top of the table with 20 games gone. I keep waiting for them to slip down the table but they win every game. I also seem to have the non-invincible version of Arsenal in my game, as they are languishing down in 14th place with no signs of moving up the table.

Archived